Top rated estate planning & probate attorney in Fort Lauderdale, FloridaGinsberg Shulman
Practice Areas: Estate planning & probate, Elder law
Licensed in Florida since: 1998
Education: The George Washington University Law School
One of the benefits of having a small, boutique firm is the direct attention that we get to focus on individual clients.
I am a board certified specialist in the field of wills, trusts, and estates. I tend to focus my practices on families and professionals who need to plan for the future and to protect themselves and their loved ones. I have an LLM in estate planning from the University of Miami, and graduated law school with honors from the George Washington University. Before going into private practice, I worked at the IRS Office of Chief Counsel for seven years.
First Admitted: 1998, Florida
Professional Webpage: https://www.ginsbergshulman.com/about-us/david-shulman/
- I was appointed Governance Chair of the Jewish Foundation of Broward County, a major charity.
- Jewish Foundation of Broward County, Board of Trustees, 2018
- MonarchCare, Board of Trustees, 2017
- Jewish Federation of Broward County, Professional Advisory Committee, Chair, 2015
- I received my LLM in Estate Planning from the University of Miami. , 2005
- Board Certification in Wills, Trusts, and Estates, 2014
- I was appointed Vice Chair of The Florida Bar's Board Certification Committee for Wills, Trusts, and Estates. , 2021
- Probate Rules Committee, 2015
- Florida Bar Board Ceritifed in Wills, Trusts, and Estates. , Florida Bar Board Certification, Florida Bar, 2021
- Florida Bar Board Ceritifed in Wills, Trusts, and Estates. , Florida Bar Board Certification, Florida Bar, 2014, 2021
- Small Business Owners
- Super Lawyers: 2021 - 2022
- Rising Stars: 2013
Certificates and credentials
Wills, Trust and Estates