Deborah Ann Byles
Top Rated Family Law Attorney in Fort Lauderdale, FL
Deborah was born in Kingston, Jamaica and she then moved to Florida at the age of 5. After growing up in Coral Gables, Florida through 1988 Deborah ventured off to Hofstra University, located in Long Island, New York, to obtain a Bachelor of the Arts degree, in Sociology, and two minor degrees in English and Psychology. Deborah graduated Cum Laude from Hofstra University, where she became member of Phi Beta Kappa. Thereafter, Deborah obtained her Juris Doctorate, with Honors, at Florida State University, College of Law. There she was a member of the Moot Court Team – Mock Trial Division and the Journal of Transnational Law and Policy. She was also a member of the Governor’s Task Force on Domestic Violence, and she also worked for the Florida Bar. Deborah has been passionate in her practicing of law since 1996 when Deborah was admitted into the Florida Bar. Deborah is also a Founding Member and a Board Member of the Collaborative Family Law Professionals of South Florida, a Board Member of Broward County Christian Lawyers Association, a member of the Caribbean Bar Association and the Broward Bar Association. Deborah has experience in commercial litigation and insurance defense/worker’s compensation litigation, yet her practice area exclusively encompasses family and matrimonial law.
About Deborah Ann Byles
First Admitted: 1996, Florida
Professional Webpage: https://dablaw.net/attorney-profiles/
- Board Member of Broward County Christian Lawyers Association
- Founder and Member of Collaborative Family Laywers of South Florida, Member: Broward County Bar Association, Caribbean Bar Association.
- Hofstra University (B.A. cum laude), 1992
- Florida Supreme Court Certified Family Law Mediator, 2002
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida, Supreme Court of Florida, Florida Supreme Court Family Mediator.
Last Updated: 5/15/2022