Douglas F. Hoffman
Top rated estate & trust litigation attorney in Fort Lauderdale, FloridaRudolf & Hoffman, P.A.
Douglas F. Hoffman concentrates his practice on the highly specialized areas of probate, trust and guardianship administration, litigation, estate planning and real estate. With over 27 years of experience in estate law, his professionalism and knowledge of the law have earned him the respect of his peers and colleagues, a 5.0 AV Preeminent* rating, and numerous judicial appointments.
In addition to practicing law, Mr. Hoffman has served as an adjunct professor at Nova Southeastern University's Shepard Broad Law Center, where for 10 years he has prepared second- and third-year law students to apply the Florida rules of civil procedure in pretrial practices, a hands-on course with meaningful, true-to-life relevance.
*AV Preeminent and BV Distinguished are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories - legal ability and general ethical standards.
Practice areasEstate & trust litigation, Estate planning & probate
Will contests, Estate planning, Guardianships & conservatorships, Living wills, Power of attorney, Probate & estate administration, Trusts, Wills
- 60% Estate & trust litigation
- 40% Estate planning & probate
First Admitted: 1992
Professional Webpage: http://www.estateandtrust.net/attorney-profiles/douglas-f-ho...
- Adjunct Professor, Nova Southeastern University's Shepard Broad Law Center
- University of Florida, B.S. in Business Administration, Member, Prestigious Florida Blue Key
- Member, Florida Bar, Real Property, Probate, and Trust Law Section, for which he served on the Probate Rules Committee
- Member, Professional Advisors Council, Community Foundation of Broward
- Member and Former Board Member, Broward County Estate Planning Council
- Member, Elder Law and Probate Divisions, Broward County Bar
- Florida Blue Key
Office location for Douglas F. Hoffman
615 Northeast 3rd Avenue
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304
- Super Lawyers: 2011 - 2023