Ms. Ginsberg's practice emphasizes Estate Planning and Elder Law with a specialization in Guardianship matters. She is active in several local organizations, serving as the Chairwomen of the board of Meals on Wheels, The Humane Society of Broward County, and the Riverwalk Trust. Ms. Ginsberg also devotes her time to Mission United, an organization serving our Veterans. Ms. Ginsberg is active in the Florida Bar and chairs the Sponsorship committee in the Elder Law Section of the Bar, as well as serving on the Elder Law Board Certification Committee. She is the recipient of the 2020-2021 Florida Bar President Pro Bono Award. She graduated from the Franklin and Marshall College and Brooklyn Law School. Ms. Ginsberg is Board Certified by the Florida Bar in Elder Law. She resides in Hollywood with her partner David Kaplan and their dog Jeffrey.
Practice areasElder law, Estate planning & probate, Estate & trust litigation, Tax: consumer
First Admitted: 1989, Florida
Professional Webpage: https://www.ginsbergshulman.com/about-us/jill-ginsberg/
- Board Certified Elder Law Attorney since 2015 and was recertified in 2020 until 2025
- Serve on the Elder Law Certification Committee responsible for the drafting and grading of the Elder Law Certification Exam
- Chair of the Sponsorship Committee for the Elder Law Section 2020-2021, 21-22
- Chair of the Board of Meal on Wheels
- PAMM-Perez Art Museum, named to the International Women's Committee Pérez Art Museum Miami’s International Women’s Committee (IWC) focuses on creating a platform to celebrate women’s contributions to arts and culture in order to further a more balanced representation of women among artists, institutions, collectors, and galleries.
- Broward Women's Alliance-Board Chair Elect, a professional women's group offering educational scholorships
- Broward County Jewish Federation Chair of the 40 Year Inspection Committee
- Board Member Riverwalk Trust
- Women on the Verge for Big Brothers Big Sisters-Board
- Mission United Program to assist Veterans with Legal Services.
- We respresent a multitude of clients who want Estate Planning including Wills, Trusts, Durable Power of Attorney, Health Care Directives and Living Wills. We also represent families whose loved ones do not have Estate Planning documents and may need a Guardianship or Probate. We assist clients with Medicaid planning.
- Graduation from Franklin and Marshall College with a Business Management and Accounting Degree , 1984
- Graduation from Brooklyn Law School with a specialization in tax law., 1987
- Ms. Ginsberg was awarded the Pro Bono Award for the 17th Circuit for the 20-21 year by the Florida Bar for all of her pro-bono efforts., The Florida Bar Pro Bono Award 17th Circuit, The Florida Bar, 2021
- Award for service to Veterans through the Mission United Program , Pro Bono Award, Mission United, 2015
- Super Lawyers: 2020 - 2022