Top rated business litigation attorney in Fort Lauderdale, FloridaRodstrom Law, PLLC
Practice Areas: Business litigation, Business & corporate, Government relations view more
Licensed in Florida since: 2017
Education: Stetson University College of Law
Rodstrom Law, PLLC1712 N Victoria Park Rd
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33305 Visit website
John Rodstrom is the managing partner at the law firm Rodstrom Law, PLLC, located in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. He concentrates his practice on business litigation, business and corporate-related matters, government relations, land use and zoning, lobbying and securities litigation.
Using his extensive experience for the benefit of his clients, Mr. Rodstrom is known for his effective litigation skills and his knowledge of consensus building among various parties. He serves as a zealous and tireless advocate for the rights of his clients, with an unwavering commitment to their interests and needs.
Mr. Rodstrom received his Bachelor of Science in business administration with a focus on finance and a minor in entrepreneurship. He went on to pursue law at the Stetson University College of Law, while also pursuing a Master of Business Administration at the Stetson University School of Business. He earned his MBA and Juris Doctor in 2017.
While in law school, Mr. Rodstrom served as the treasurer of the Student Wellness Society of Stetson University College of Law’s Student Government. Politically active, he worked on the campaigns of Charlotte Rodstrom for Mayor as co-campaign manager and multimedia director and Kenneth Cooper for Mayor as chief strategist.
He started Rodstrom Law, PLLC, with an aim to handle cases specific to transaction law and commercial litigation. In addition, he is the founder and chief executive officer of Real Web Technologies, Inc., an organization providing a range of services from graphic designing and web hosting to development and consulting.
Mr. Rodstrom is a member of the Board of Advisors of The Salvation Army, a charitable organization that helps homeless people and people in dire need. He also serves as deputy general counsel at The Burrell Group.
Honored for his impeccable work in the legal field, Mr. Rodstrom was named to the list of Top Up & Comer for commercial litigation by the South Florida Legal Guide and was included in the list of FACES of Fort Lauderdale by Fort Lauderdale Illustrated Magazine for high-stakes litigation. He is also listed as a Top Lawyer by Fort Lauderdale Illustrated Magazine for his work in commercial litigation, land use, and zoning law and securities regulation.
Practice areasBusiness litigation, Business/corporate, Government relations, Land use/zoning, Lobbying, Securities litigation
- 40% Business litigation
- 20% Business/corporate
- 10% Government relations
- 10% Land use/zoning
- 10% Lobbying
- 10% Securities litigation
First Admitted: 2017, Florida
Professional Webpage: https://jrodstrom.com/
- Florida Bar, 2017
- Broward County Bar Association
- Stetson University School of Business Administration, M.B.A., 2017
- University of Florida Heavener School of Business, BSBA – Finance with a minor in Entrepreneurship, 2014
- The Salvation Army - Broward County, Board of Advisors (Executive Committee), February 2020 – Present, 2022
- Kevin Cochrane for Fort Lauderdale City Commission, District 4 - Chief Strategist & Campaign Manager, 2022
- John Herbst for Fort Lauderdale City Commission, District 1 - Digital Media Strategist, 2022
- Kenneth Cooper for Mayor, Chief Strategist / Political Consultant, July 2020 – November 2020, 2020
- Charlotte Rodstrom for Mayor, Co-Campaign Manager & Director of Multimedia, January 2016 – February 2018, 2016
- Alfredo Espinosa for Gainesville City Commission, District 2, Campaign Manager & Treasurer, December 2012 – July 2013, 2013
- , Rising Star, Thomson Reuters Super Lawyers, 2022
- Top Up & Comer (Commercial Litigation), South Florida Legal Guide, 2022, Top Up & Comer, South Florida Legal Guide, 2022
- Top Lawyer (Commercial Litigation, Land Use and Zoning Law & Securities Regulation), Fort Lauderdale Illustrated Magazine, 2022, Top Lawyer, Fort Lauderdale Illustrated Magazine, 2022
- , Rising Star, Thomson Reuters Super Lawyers, 2021
- Top Up & Comer (Commercial Litigation), South Florida Legal Guide, 2021, Top Up & Comer, South Florida Legal Guide, 2021
- , Top Lawyer (Commercial Litigation, Land Use and Zoning Law & Securities Regulation), Fort Lauderdale Illustrated Magazine, 2021
- , FACES of Fort Lauderdale (High-Stakes Litigation),, Fort Lauderdale Illustrated Magazine, 2021
- , Top Up and Comer (Commercial Litigation), South Florida Legal Guide, 2020
- , Top Individual Fundraiser, Dance Marathon at University of Florida, 2012
- , Top Individual Fundraiser, Dance Marathon at University of Florida, 2011
- Kevin Cochrane for Fort Lauderdale City Commission, District 4 Represented a City Commission Candidate during their November 2022 recount. I handled all public records requests, the canvassing process and oversaw the entire recount process. , 2022
- Bank Fraud Litigation
- Commercial Fraud Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Government Relations & Public Policy
- Land Use & Land Use Litigation
- Procurement & Government Contracts
- Professional Negligence & Malpractice
- Securities & Financial Regulatory Litigation
Office location for John Rodstrom
1712 N Victoria Park Rd
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33305
- Rising Stars: 2021 - 2023