Joseph V. Priore
Top Rated Business Litigation Attorney in Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Virtual Appointments
As managing partner at Santucci Priore, P.L., in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Joseph V. Priore has a comprehensive commercial litigation and corporate practice.
After earning a Bachelor of Arts from the University of Florida in 1996, Mr. Priore went on to receive a Juris Doctor from the Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad College of Law in 1999.
Holding an Avvo “Excellent” rating, Mr. Priore serves as an advocate for clients in the courtroom, in negotiations and in providing key legal advice. Former clients and current colleagues attest to his ability to obtain positive results. He customizes every legal strategy he develops to match clients’ needs, both in terms of their goals and their available resources.
A native Floridian, Mr. Priore understands the unique circumstances that businesses and entrepreneurs here face. He is proficient in the state’s intellectual property laws and regulations that govern daily operations, transactions and other issues.
Mr. Priore is admitted to practice before the Supreme Court of the United States, the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida, the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Florida, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 11th and Federal Circuits and all state courts in Florida. He is a member of the American Bar Association, The Florida Bar, the American Association for Justice, the National Italian American Bar Association and the Broward County Bar Association.
About Joseph V. Priore
First Admitted: 2000, Florida
Professional Webpage: https://500law.com/members/joseph-priore/
- Member, National Italian-American Bar Association
- United States Supreme Court
- Member, American Association of Justice
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh and Federal Circuits
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Broward County Bar Association
- United States District Court for the Southern and Northern Districts of Florida
- Member, The Florida Bar
- University of Florida, B.A., 1996
- Check out this #job from SANTUCCI PRIORE, P.L. https://t.co/jTKJwJoGMT
- We're on @Nextdoor! Recommend Santucci Priore, P.L. and help us spread the word! https://t.co/0xRDIN8BRs
- A Florida law intended to punish social media platforms such as Facebook and Twitter is an unconstitutional violati… https://t.co/w2WEvfOuSf
- A Florida artist has filed a lawsuit against Chinese fast-fashion retailer Shein for more than $100 million in dama… https://t.co/PqbpYsLusL
- Our office will be closed today in observance of Juneteenth National Independence Day. #juneteenth #celebration… https://t.co/gBD7dvZZWn
Last Updated: 6/7/2022