Philip J. Feldman
Top Rated Workers' Compensation Attorney in Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Free Consultation
Attorney Philip J. Feldman is the founder and CEO of Feldman Law in Boca Raton, Florida. A top-rated trial advocate with more than 29 years of legal experience, Mr. Feldman devotes his practice to workers' compensation and serious personal injury claims arising from the negligence, carelessness or wrongdoing of others.
A highly effective attorney, Mr. Feldman has helped secure numerous multimillion-dollar settlements and awards for his plaintiff clients adversely affected by workplace accidents, motor vehicle accidents, boating accidents, slip-and-fall accidents, an act of medical malpractice or any other type of preventable tragedy. He also has extensive experience handling insurance bad faith claims, and he has earned a reputation as a compassionate attorney who always treats his clients with care and respect as he aggressively pursues the most favorable outcome possible on their behalves.
Recognized for his success, Mr. Feldman is a member of both the Million Dollar and Multimillion Dollar Advocates Forums. He is also a member of the prestigious American Inns of Court foundation. Moreover, he has received high client ratings on AVVO as well as many positive reviews and testimonials from those he has served.
Active in his legal community, Mr. Feldman is a member of The Florida Bar's Workers' Compensation Law Section, the Florida Justice Association, the American Association for Justice and the American Bar Association. He is also active with Florida Workers' Advocates as well as the Palm Beach County Bar and Justice associations.
A 1986 graduate of the University of Miami with a Bachelor of Business Administration, Mr. Feldman obtained his Juris Doctor from St. Thomas University School of Law in 1990. He holds his licensed to practice in Tennessee as well as Florida, and he is also admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court for the Southern and Middle Districts of Florida.
- 60%Workers' Compensation: Claimant
- 10%Class Action/Mass Torts: Plaintiff
- 10%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 10%Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
- 10%Personal Injury - Products: Plaintiff
Animal Bites, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Slip and Fall, Wrongful Death, Construction Accident, Trucking Accidents, Pharmaceutical
- Super Lawyers: 2019 - 2022
About Philip J. Feldman
First Admitted: 1991, Florida
Professional Webpage: https://www.feldmanlaw.com/attorney-profile/
- Member of the Million-Dollar Advocates Forum
- Member of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- In recognition of dedicated and effective efforts in protecting the rights of injured workers under the Florida Workers' Compensation Law, and for outstanding and enduring achievement as an attorney. The judges, attorneys, medical providers, adjusters and other Friends of 440 gave this award., Distinguished Attorney of the Year, Friends of 440, 2009
- American Inns of Court Foundation
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- Palm Beach County Justice Association
- Florida Workers’ Advocates
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
- Florida Justice Association
- Florida Bar Association – Workers’ Compensation Section
- Florida Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Florida Bar, 1991
- Tennessee Bar, 2005
- University of Miami, Bachelor of Business Administration, 1986
Pro bono/Community Service
- Founder of Feldman Scholarship of the Friends of 440, Inc., 1998
- Trustee - Friends of 440 Scholarship Fund, 1993
- Founder/Lifetime Benefactor of Boca Raton Little League, 2009
Last Updated: 5/15/2022