Top Rated Medical Malpractice Attorney in Fort Lauderdale, FL
Attorney Rudwin Ayala is a partner with the Cohen, Blostein & Ayala, P.A., law firm, which has offices in Orlando and Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Mr. Ayala represents both plaintiffs and defendants throughout the state with serious legal challenges involving all types of personal injury and medical malpractice claims as well as commercial litigation and other disputes.
Regarded as one of the top trial advocates in the region, Mr. Ayala has achieved unprecedented success fighting for the rights and entitlements of those he has served. He has secured numerous substantial settlements and awards and defended countless others facing complex litigation that threatens to undermine their companies, their reputations and their livelihoods. Recognized for his impeccable professionalism and exceptional service, Mr. Ayala holds an AV Preeminent peer review rating* from Martindale-Hubbell, and he has earned numerous other awards and honors as well.
Mr. Ayala is a 2007 magna cum laude graduate of Quinnipiac University and attended Nova Southeastern University's Shepard Broad College of Law, where he obtained his Juris Doctor in 2010. He received his license to practice from The Florida Bar that same year and is admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court for the Southern and Middle Districts of Florida and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 11th Circuit.
A consummate professional, Mr. Ayala maintains an active presence in several local, state and national bar associations. He currently serves as Vice President of the Puerto Rican Bar Association of Florida, and previously acted as Region VIII (Florida) representative for the Hispanic National Bar Association Young Lawyers Division, sat on the Professionalism Committee and the Committee for Diversity and Inclusion of the Palm Beach County Bar Association, as well as on the Florida Bar Grievance Committee for the 17th Judicial Circuit. Recently, Mr. Ayala served as President of the Broward County Hispanic Bar Association.
Fluent in English and Spanish, Mr. Ayala is able to communicate with a broad clientele, further increasing his effectiveness as a trial attorney.
Offices in Orlando and Fort Lauderdale:
Orlando Office: 121 S. Orange Avenue, Suite 1500, Orlando FL 32801
Orlando Tel: (407)675-3590
Fort Lauderdale Office: 100 SE 3rd Avenue, Suite 1100, Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33394
Fort Lauderdale Tel: (954) 449-8700
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Medical Malpractice, Birth Injury, Delayed or Incorrect Diagnosis, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Wrongful Death, Brain Injury, Trucking Accidents, Premises Liability - Plaintiff
- Rising Stars: 2015 - 2022
About Rudwin Ayala
First Admitted: 2010, Florida
Professional Webpage: http://jaycohenlaw.com/rudwin-ayala/
- Puerto Rican Bar Association of Florida
- Florida Bar Grievance Committee for the 17th Judicial Circuit
- Member- Florida Bar Diversity and Inclusion Committee, 2016
- Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals.
- Broward County Hispanic Bar Association
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- Vice President for 4th District- Puerto Rican Bar Association of Florida, 2013
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- Palm Beach County Bar Association (Professionalism Committee)
- Hispanic National Bar Association
- President- Broward County Hispanic Bar Association, 2016
- Broward County Bar Association
- Juris Doctorate - Goodwin Scholar- Nova Southeastern University School of Law, 2010
- BA in Communications- Magna Cum Laude- Quinnipiac University, 2007
- Muriel Tenney, et al. v. Inphynet South Broward, Inc., et al., 2014
- Christopher Banks v. South Broward Hospital District, et al., 2017
- Erin Simmons v. David Shipley, M.D., 2018
- Finalist in the area of Medical Malpractice, Most Effective Lawyers, Daily Business Review, 2014
- Plaintiffs- Personal Injury, Best Lawyers in America, 2019
- 2015 through 2019, Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2015
- AV Preeminent® rated by Martindale-Hubbell®
Last Updated: 5/15/2022