Alexander L. Brockmeyer
Top rated Insurance Coverage attorney in Fort Myers, FloridaBoyle, Leonard & Anderson, P.A.
Practice Areas: Insurance Coverage, Real Estate, Appellate; view more
Licensed in Florida since: 2013
Education: Ave Maria School of Law
Boyle, Leonard & Anderson, P.A.9111 W College Pointe Dr
Fort Myers, FL 33919 Visit website
Since 2015, Alexander L. Brockmeyer has served clients as an associate attorney at Boyle, Leonard & Anderson, P.A. Even before joining the firm, he had already earned years of experience working with clients in commercial litigation and appellate advocacy. He now handles cases related to appeals, bad faith matters, insurance coverage disputes and insurance claims matters.
When Mr. Brockmeyer started his academic career, he first pursued a degree in Secondary Social Studies Education at the University of Kentucky. However, the world of legal practice soon caught his attention. Three years later, he completed his J.D. at the Ave Maria School of Law. He ranked fourth in his law class and graduated magna cum laude in 2013.
Shortly afterward, Mr. Brockmeyer became licensed to practice in the state of Florida. He later gained admittance to the U.S. District Courts for the Middle and Southern Districts of Florida. Finally, the United States Courts of Appeals for the 11th Circuit also admitted him. Since then, he has enjoyed an impressive number of wins, including half a dozen noteworthy cases in the past year alone.
Mr. Brockmeyer invests in expanding his legal connections through bar memberships. He is a member of The Florida Bar, the Southwest Florida Federal Court Bar Association and the Lee County Bar Association.
Practice areasInsurance Coverage, Real Estate: Business, Appellate
Appeals, Bad Faith Insurance, Insurance
- 50% Insurance Coverage
- 30% Real Estate: Business
- 20% Appellate
First Admitted: 2013, Florida
Professional Webpage: https://insurance-counsel.com/alexander-l-brockmeyer-esquire...
- Merrick Preserve Condo. Association, Inc. v. Cypress Prop. & Cas. Ins. Co., So. 3d, 2021 WL 1206394 (Fla. 4th DCA 2021)
- McCue v. Heritage Farms Prop. Association, Inc., 141 So. 3d 672 (Fla. 2d DCA 2014)
- Tunison v. Bank of America, N.A., 144 So. 3d 588 (Fla. 2d DCA 2014)
- Patel v. U.S. Bank Nat. Association, 159 So. 3d 156 (Fla. 2d DCA 2014)
- Barry v. Vantium Capital, Inc., 198 So. 3d 43 (Fla. 2d DCA 2015)
- Somasca v. Somasca, 171 So. 3d 780 (Fla. 2d DCA 2015)
- Maggiano v. Whiskey Creek Professional Center, LLC, 160 So. 3d 535 (Fla. 2d DCA 2015)
- Arlington Pebble Creek, LLC v. Campus Edge Condo. Association, Inc., 232 So. 3d 502 (Fla. 1st DCA 2017)
- Addison Ins. Co. v. 4000 Island Boulevard Condo. Association, Inc., 721 Fed. Appx. 847 (11th Cir. 2017)
- Sturgill v. Lucas, 292 So. 3d 462 (Fla. 2d DCA 2020)
- Kosterlitz v. S/V Knotta Klu, 809 Fed. Appx. 735 (11th Cir. 2020)
- Fredrick v. Dolgencorp, LLC, 304 So. 3d 36 (Fla. 2d DCA 2020)
- Rost Investments, LLC v. Cameron, 302 So. 3d 445 (Fla. 2d DCA 2020)
- Pratus v. Marzucco’s Construction & Coatings, Inc., 310 So. 3d 146 (Fla. 2d DCA 2021)
- Editorial Board, Ave Maria Law Review
- State of Florida
- Southwest Florida Federal Bar Association
- Lee County Bar Association
- The Florida Bar
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- United States District Court – Southern District of Florida
- United States District Court – Middle District of Florida
- University of Kentucky, Bachelor of Arts, Secondary Social Studies Education, 2010
Office location for Alexander L. Brockmeyer
9111 W College Pointe Dr
Fort Myers, FL 33919
- Rising Stars: 2020 - 2023