Jonathan A. Martin
Top rated Personal Injury attorney in Fort Myers, FloridaAloia, Roland, Lubell & Morgan, PLLC
Practice Areas: Personal Injury; view more
Licensed in Florida since: 2008
Education: Liberty University School of Law
Aloia, Roland, Lubell & Morgan, PLLC2222 Second St
Fort Myers, FL 33901 Visit website
Jonathan A. Martin is a partner at the law firm Aloia, Roland, Lubell & Morgan, PLLC, which is based in Fort Myers, Florida. He concentrates his practice on personal injury matters, including car accidents, nursing home abuse and neglect, and wrongful death cases.
Mr. Martin is a personal injury lawyer who has tried more than 90 cases in court, including both civil and criminal ones. He has fought for the rights of hundreds of injured clients and successfully collected more than ten million dollars from insurance companies.
With a dual bachelor’s degree, Mr. Martin obtained a Bachelor of Science degree in political science and a Bachelor of Arts degree in religious studies and business administration from Stetson University. He pursued his legal education at the Liberty University School of Law and received his doctorate in jurisprudence degree in 2007.
While in law school, Mr. Martin was the founding chair of the Honor Council. He is authorized to practice law in Florida and the U.S. District Courts for the Middle, Northern and Southern Districts of Florida. Additionally, he is a Florida State Senator who represents District 33.
Mr. Martin has active memberships in the Lee County Bar Association, Cape Coral Bar Association, and the Hendry/Glades Bar Association. He serves as an eagle member of the Florida Justice Association, a trustee at the Florida SouthWestern State College, and a founding member of the Lee County Federalist Society.
In recognition of his noteworthy legal services, Mr. Martin has received a 10/10 rating on Avvo and an AV Preeminent* peer-review rating through Martindale-Hubbell. Many of his satisfied clients have given him five-star evaluations on Avvo. He has been named to the list of Top 100 by The National Trial Lawyers and listed on the Client Satisfaction 10 Best Attorney in 2021 by the American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer-review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Practice areasPersonal Injury - General: Plaintiff
Brain Injury, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Trucking Accidents, Wrongful Death
- 100% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
First Admitted: 2008, Florida
Professional Webpage: https://lawdefined.com/martin/
- Lee County Federalist Society, Founding Member
- Trustee, Florida SouthWestern State College, 2018
- Stetson University, Bachelor of Arts in Religious Studies, 2004
- Stetson University, Bachelor of Science in Political Science, Minor: Business Administration, 2004
- Delegate, Republican National Convention, 2016
- Lawyers v. Politicians - and the rules regulating the legal profession, Speaker, Health & Wellness, Public Awareness, and the Law Seminar, Legal - General, 2019
- Presented the lecture "Courtroom Techniques" to the Paralegal Association of Florida, SWFL Chapter, Lecturer, Courtroom Techniques, Paralegal Association of Florida (SWFL), Paralegals, 2018
- AV Preeminent Peer Review Rating, Martindale- Hubbell, 2020
- Client Champion, Martindale-Hubbell, 2020
- Florida State Senator, 2022
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida
- Florida, 2008
- Secretary/Treasurer, Hendry/Glades Bar Association, 2011
- Professionalism Committee, Twentieth Judicial Circuit, 2013
- President, Hendry/Glades Bar Association, 2012
Office location for Jonathan A. Martin
2222 Second St
Fort Myers, FL 33901
- Rising Stars: 2021