Mark A. Boyle
Top rated insurance coverage attorney in Fort Myers, FloridaBoyle, Leonard & Anderson, P.A.
Practice Areas: Insurance coverage, Appellate; view more
Licensed in Florida since: 1994
Education: Stetson University College of Law
Boyle, Leonard & Anderson, P.A.9111 W College Pointe Dr
Fort Myers, FL 33919 Visit website
Attorney Mark A. Boyle is the managing shareholder of the law firm of Boyle & Leonard, P.A., in Fort Myers, Florida. With prior experience serving as in-house counsel for an insurance carrier and then defending carriers, Mr. Boyle now represents policyholders in litigation against carriers from the trial level through appeal, in both state and federal courts.
In U.S. Fire Ins. Co. v. J.S.U.B., Inc., 979 So.2d 871 (Fla. 2007), Mr. Boyle represented J.S.U.B., the general contractor, at trial and through all phases of appeal to the Florida Supreme Court. This is the seminal decision in Florida as to what constitutes an occurrence and property damage in CGL policies.
Mr. Boyle's practice focuses on all types of insurance recovery, including insurance coverage for first-party and third-party bad faith and extra contractual claims.
Mr. Boyle is noted for presenting oral arguments before the 2nd District Court of Appeals, U.S. Court of Appeals, 11th Circuit, and the Florida Supreme Court. He graduated with his J.D. from Stetson University College of Law in 1993. He is a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum and was named one of the Top Attorneys in Florida by The WSJ and Miami Magazine in 2012.
Practice areasInsurance coverage, Appellate
Insurance, Bad faith insurance
First Admitted: 1994, Florida
Professional Webpage: http://insurance-counsel.com/mark-a-boyle-esquire/
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Florida
- Florida, 1994
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 11th Circuit
- University of South Florida, B.A. in History & Interdisciplinary Natural Sciences, 1990
- U.S. Fire Ins. Co. v. J.S.U.B., Inc., 979 So.2d 871, Fla. 2007
- Member, Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- One of the Top Attorneys in Florida, The WSJ and Miami Magazine, 2012
Office location for Mark A. Boyle
9111 W College Pointe Dr
Fort Myers, FL 33919
- Super Lawyers: 2012 - 2023