Randall L. Spivey
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Fort Myers, FL
- Free Consultation
As founder and president of Spivey Law Firm, Personal Injury Attorneys, P.A., Randall L. Spivey represents clients in Florida in matters of personal injury and wrongful death. He also takes on the following types of cases: motorcycle accidents, car accidents, DUI accidents, truck accidents, slip-and-fall accidents, nursing home neglect and abuse, brain injuries, paralysis, defective products, uninsured motorist claims, pedestrian accidents, bike accidents, boating accidents, inadequate security, animal attacks, construction accidents, tire failures, unsafe vehicles and vehicle rollovers.
Admitted to practice in the state of Florida, Mr. Spivey is also admitted to practice before the United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida. He is fluent in French Creole, Spanish and English, and is a member of the Golden Key National Honor Society. In 2001, The Florida Bar certified him as a civil trial attorney, and he is included in The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100 Civil Plaintiff Trial Lawyers.
Mr. Spivey graduated magna cum laude from the University of South Florida with a Bachelor of Science in Business and then earned a Master of Business Administration from Loyola University. At Loyola University New Orleans College of Law, he graduated with honors with his Juris Doctor and was a member of Loyola Law Review.
A member of the American Association for Justice, Mr. Spivey is also a member of the Florida Justice Association and the Southwest Florida Trial Lawyers Association. He is the former president of the Lee County Personal Injury Association. He is a member of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum and the Million Dollar Advocates Forum, and for his high ethical standards and long list of successful results, he holds the highest peer rating possible of AV Preeminent* from Martindale-Hubbell.
* AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
- 60%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 20%Criminal Defense: DUI/DWI
- 20%Personal Injury - Products: Plaintiff
Animal Bites, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Slip and Fall, Wrongful Death, Construction Accident, Brain Injury, Trucking Accidents, DUI/DWI
- Super Lawyers: 2013, 2015 - 2022
Certificates and Credentials
- Florida Bar Board of Legal Specialization
About Randall L. Spivey
First Admitted: 1995, Florida
Professional Webpage: https://www.spiveylaw.com/attorneys/randall-spivey/
- Preeminent Attorney Rating
- Florida Super Lawyers for 2013, 2015-2020
- National Trial Lawyers: Top 100 Civil Plaintiff Trial Lawyers in South Florida
- Loyola Law Review, Loyola Moot Court, 1995
- Client Distinction Award from Martindale-Hubbell
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Member
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Member
- Southwest Florida Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Lee County Personal Injury Association, Past president
- Florida Justice Association, Florida Bar Association, American Bar Association
- Loyola University, Master of Business Administration degree
- University of South Florida, Bachelor's Degree with high honors
- Randall Spivey has obtained over 40 settlements and verdicts of at least $1,000,000. Randall has obtained verdicts and settlements totaling more than $150,000,000 for his clients
- Board Certified Civil Trial Attorney, 2001
- Most of the motorcycle accidents that occur in Florida are the result of another motorist’s distracted or reckless… https://t.co/6MpmJyaMBW
- Observe Motorcycle Safety Month – 7 Tips for Drivers In Lee County, there have been nearly 2,500 vehicle crashes i… https://t.co/JSCeUZffyO
- Memorial Day Dangers as Drunk Driving Deaths Spike - Many of us take this time to get together with families and fr… https://t.co/zYaSEasuvW
- Florida’s statute of limitations puts a time limit of four years from the date of a slip-and-fall accident and almo… https://t.co/x3qKWeqJSS
- Traumatic Florida Accident Injuries – National Trauma Awareness Month 2022 - Traumatic accidents can occur anywhere… https://t.co/cfEZQNXmfn
Last Updated: 5/15/2022