Top Rated Real Estate Attorney in Hallandale, FL
- Free Consultation
Attorney Nima Ajabshir is a co-founder and partner at South Florida Law, PLLC, in Hallandale Beach, Florida. A top-rated trial and transactional attorney with more than seven years of legal experience, Mr. Ajabshir provides unmatched counsel and support to a diverse range of clients across his region who have legal needs involving any of the following areas:
- Real estate law
- Commercial transactions
- Civil litigation
- Homeowner and condominium associations
Primarily focusing on real estate law and transactions, Mr. Ajabshir has achieved considerable success helping his clients protect their rights and interests and obtain the favorable outcomes they seek for their complex real estate transactions as efficiently and cost-effectively as possible. He handles both residential and commercial real estate transactions, and he routinely manages matters involving commercial leases, seller financing, representation for developers and more. He also assists with title insurance, contract reviews and other issues.
Over the course of his legal career, Mr. Ajabshir has represented numerous high net worth individuals and foreign real estate investors, and he is fluent in Farsi as well as English. He has successfully handled hundreds of complex transactions with the firm, and he maintains an unwavering focus on his clients' needs throughout all legal proceedings. Honored for his outstanding professionalism and service, he has earned consistent top rankings and endorsements from his peers along with countless testimonials and referrals from his satisfied clients.
A 2011 cum laude graduate of Florida State University with a degree in political science and government, Mr. Ajabshir obtained his Juris Doctor degree from St. Thomas University School of Law in 2014. While there, he served as vice president of the mock trial team, and he maintains active involvement with The Florida Bar and other local, state and national legal organizations.
About Nima Ajabshir
First Admitted: 2014, Florida
Professional Webpage: https://www.southfloridalawpllc.com/our-team/
- Florida State University, Bachelor’s Degree in Political Science, Cum Laude
- The Florida Bar
- Remote Work During the COVID-19 Shutdown https://t.co/oMRnDL4df4
- House Flipping: Four Legal Areas to Beware https://t.co/8ljAwNxi1S
- Florida Companies: Can You Do Business With an Oral Agreement? https://t.co/SU9hAhVL2R
- Are you an Airbnb Owner? Beware of these Five Legal Pitfalls https://t.co/BnlltMLQNd
- Q&A with Attorney Jared Newman: Elder Negligence in Florida is an unfortunate crisis, but there is hope. https://t.co/MSOB4UJzDu
Last Updated: 5/15/2022