Top rated employment & labor attorney in Hollywood, FloridaGallup Auerbach
Practice Areas: Employment & labor; view more
Licensed in Florida since: 2010
An employment attorney at Gallup Auerbach, Jacob Auerbach represents the people of Palm Beach, Broward and Miami-Dade counties in all matters related to employment law. This includes workers’ compensation retaliation, sexual harassment, equal pay, overtime compensation, wrongful termination, whistleblowers and retaliation, pregnancy discrimination, race discrimination, disability discrimination and FMLA, age discrimination, and gender/sex discrimination. He also handles non-compete agreements.
With an Avvo “Superb” rating, Mr. Auerbach has proven to be a champion of both employers and employees before trial courts and administrative agencies. For his commitment to legal ethics and professional accomplishments, he earned the highest peer rating possible of AV Preeminent* from Martindale-Hubbell.
In 2006, Mr. Auerbach graduated from the University of Central Florida with a Bachelor of Science in health sciences. He then attended Nova Southeastern University and earned a Juris Doctor in 2010 and was a member of Nova Law Review. A current member of the Florida Chapter of the National Employment Lawyers Association and the Labor and Employment Law Section of The Florida Bar, he is admitted to practice in the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida, the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida and the state of Florida.
Mr. Auerbach has extensive experience in litigation and dedicates a majority of his practice to it. With almost a decade of experience, he is passionate about the rights of employers and employees, and he plays a role in creating safe, productive work environments for all throughout the state of Florida.
* AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Practice areasEmployment & labor: employee, Employment & labor: employer
Employment law - employee, Wage & hour laws, Whistleblower, Sexual harassment, Labor law
- 60% Employment & labor: employee
- 40% Employment & labor: employer
First Admitted: 2010, Florida
Professional Webpage: https://www.gallup-law.com/attorney/jacob-auerbach/
- Super Lawyers: 2021 - 2023, Super Lawyers
- Rising Stars, 2015 - 2020, Super Lawyers
- Florida Supreme Court, Certified Civil Circuit Court Mediator
- Broward County Bar Association, Member
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida, 2012
- Florida NELA
- Florida Bar, 2010
- Florida Bar Labor and Employment Law Section
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida, 2012
- University of Central Florida, B.S., Major: Health Sciences, 2006
Office location for Jacob Auerbach
4000 Hollywood Boulevard
Suite 265 South
Hollywood, FL 33021
- Super Lawyers: 2021 - 2023
- Rising Stars: 2015 - 2020