Yitzhak S. Levin
Top rated personal injury attorney in Hollywood, FloridaLevin Litigation, PLLC
Practice Areas: Personal injury, Insurance coverage, Medical malpractice; view more
Licensed in Florida since: 2015
Education: George Mason University School of Law
Languages Spoken: English, Hebrew, Portuguese, Yiddish
Levin Litigation, PLLC4601 Sheridan St
Hollywood, FL 33021 Visit website
The founding attorney of Levin Litigation, PLLC, in Hollywood, Florida, Yitzhak Levin serves clients across the state of Florida. His practice is mainly focused on:
- Class actions
- Civil litigation
- Insurance law
- Property insurance
- Labor and employment law
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP)
- Construction defects and injuries
Receiving his rabbinic ordination after graduating from the Central Yeshiva Tomchei Tmimim Lubavitz with a bachelor’s degree in Talmudic law, Mr. Levin decided to pursue a career in law. He enrolled at the George Mason University – Antonin Scalia Law School and earned his Juris Doctor in 2013. He then passed the bar exam, gaining his license to practice in all the state courts of Florida and before the U.S. District Courts for the Southern, Middle and Northern Districts of Florida.
Recognized for his achievements in the legal field and based on peer reviews, Mr. Levin has been inducted as a member of the Lawyers of Distinction. He also holds a “Good” rating on Avvo for his professionalism and vast legal acumen. Renowned as an extremely knowledgeable attorney among clients and fellow attorneys, he is understanding of every client’s unique circumstance and strives to get them the most favorable outcome by creating a tailored approach for each case he handles.
Fluent in Hebrew and English, Mr. Levin has working proficiency in Yiddish and Portuguese as well, which enables him to connect with a diverse clientele. He takes pride in helping individuals get the justice they deserve, especially against large corporations and insurance companies that take advantage of the financially impoverished people.
Mr. Levin strongly believes in giving back to his community; he serves as an executive board member of the Jewish Community Alliance, fundraising for their food bank and overseeing programs that help South Florida residents manage domestic abuse cases, support Holocaust survivors and prevent sexual abuse.
Practice areasPersonal injury - general: plaintiff, Insurance coverage, Personal injury - medical malpractice: plaintiff, Class action/mass torts: plaintiff
Personal injury - plaintiff, Insurance, Bad faith insurance
- 30% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
- 30% Insurance coverage
- 30% Personal injury - medical malpractice: plaintiff
- 10% Class action/mass torts: plaintiff
First Admitted: 2015, Florida
Professional Webpage: https://levinlitigation.com/attorney-profile/yitzhak-levin-e...
- B.A – Central Yeshiva Tomchei Tmimim Lubavitz – (2003 – 2008)
- Florida State Court
- US District Court for the Northern District of Florida
- US District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- US District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- Board Member of JCS Alliance: Oversees and develops programs assisting residents of South Florida with sex abuse prevention, holocaust survivor support, domestic abuse case management, and fundraising for the JCS food bank., 2015
- Client suffered hurricane damage to her home for which the insurance company refused to pay. Client, a resident of Broward County, hired Levin Litigation who represented client through trial. Levin Litigation achieved a result that was greater than the amount requested prior to trial. The case bears Broward County Case Number: CACE20009429., 2022
Office location for Yitzhak S. Levin
4601 Sheridan St
Hollywood, FL 33021
- Rising Stars: 2023