Ashley B. Winstead
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Jacksonville, FL
Ashley B. Winstead is an attorney with Morgan & Morgan, in Jacksonville, Florida, where she helps clients in civil trial litigation, including personal injury cases involving car accidents, premises liability and wrongful death.
Ms. Winstead has successfully represented clients through several high-profile trials, including one in which a jury awarded her client $2,228,679 in a trip-and-fall injury on poorly maintained steps at an apartment building. In another case, she recovered a $100,000 jury award after her client was severely burned by an overheated cup of Starbucks coffee. These cases and others were covered in by the Florida news media, and various news organizations have recognized Ms. Winstead as a legal authority and asked her to comment on other cases.
A native of eastern Tennessee, Ms. Winstead graduated cum laude from the University of Tennessee at Knoxville, where she earned a Bachelor of Arts in political science. After moving to Florida, she earned her law degree at Florida Coastal School of Law in Jacksonville. She soon became an attorney at a defense-oriented national law firm, where she represented large corporations and insurance companies in cases involving personal injury, medical malpractice, nursing home negligence and other issues. She became a partner with the firm in 2012 and began to focus her practice on premises liability, representing one of the largest retail chains in the country.
In 2017, Ms. Winstead decided to switch from defense work to representing plaintiffs in personal injury claims and other issues. She joined Morgan & Morgan and began building a strong record of success.
About Ashley B. Winstead
First Admitted: 2007, Florida
Professional Webpage: https://www.forthepeople.com/attorneys/ashley-brooke-winstea...
- Rising Star by Florida Super Lawyers Magazine, 2016 and 2017
- Jacksonville Justice Association
- US District Court, Northern District of Florida
- US District Court, Middle District of Florida
- The Florida Bar
- The University of Tennessee at Knoxville, B.A., Political Science, 2004
- Rosetta Harris v. PBH Mayport, Llc, d/b/a Promenade at Mayport and B H Management Services, LLC, 2017
- Joanne Mogavero v. Starbucks Corp., 2017
- 🚨#VerdictAlert: Dan Morgan, Michael Vaughn and Tyler Kobylinski just received a $1,928,000.00 verdict for their cl… https://t.co/6RJP5MBzng
- #ForThePeople June recap - check out what our attorneys and staff have been up to this month! https://t.co/whhNmLlsr8
- #VerdictAlert: Peter Van den boom, Chris Spath & Paul Lazaro just hit a verdict for $488,000.00! What a great day… https://t.co/zuaxgkPFLW
Last Updated: 5/15/2022