Top rated Personal Injury attorney in Jacksonville, FloridaCoker Law
Practice Areas: Personal Injury; view more
Licensed in Florida since: 2011
Education: University of Miami School of Law
Coker Law136 East Bay Street
Jacksonville, FL 32202 Visit website
Chase Sorenson is a personal injury attorney and a shareholder at Coker Law in Jacksonville, Florida. Mr. Sorenson has over a decade of legal experience and serves personal injury clients in Jacksonville and the surrounding areas. He handles cases involving motor vehicle accidents, dram shop laws, premises liability, wrongful death and general negligence.
Over his time as a personal injury attorney, Mr. Sorenson has negotiated and litigated numerous injury cases for Florida residents. He understands that an injury or loss of a family member due to negligence has devastating repercussions and aggressively protects the rights of his clients and pursues compensation on their behalf.
Raised in the Jacksonville area, Mr. Sorenson earned a bachelor’s degree from Southern Methodist University in Dallas, Texas, in 2006. He went on to graduate from the University of Miami School of Law in 2010. He holds licenses to practice law before all Florida state courts and the U.S. District Courts for the Northern, Southern and Middle districts of Florida.
Mr. Sorenson has held various roles for Coker Law office beginning at the age of 15. Upon receiving his license to practice law, he spent two years practicing criminal defense law in Jacksonville as an assistant public defender, later returning to Coker Law as an associate attorney.
An active member of the Florida legal community, Mr. Sorenson belongs to several professional organizations. He is a member of the Jacksonville Bar Association Young Lawyers Section, the Florida Bar, the Jacksonville Justice Association, the Florida Justice Association and the American Bar Association.
Practice areasPersonal Injury - General: Plaintiff
Personal Injury - Plaintiff
- 100% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
First Admitted: 2011, Florida
Professional Webpage: https://www.cokerlaw.com/about-us/our-attorneys/chase-sorens...
- Florida, 2011
- Jacksonville Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division
- Jacksonville Justice Association
- The American Bar Association
- The Florida Justice Association, Eagle Member
- The Florida Bar
- United States District Court, Northern District of Florida, 2011
- United States District Court, Southern District of Florida, 2011
- United States District Court, Middle District of Florida, 2011
- Southern Methodist University, Bachelor of Arts, 2006
Office location for Chase Sorenson
136 East Bay Street
Jacksonville, FL 32202
- Rising Stars: 2020 - 2023
Additional sources of information about Chase Sorenson
Find me online
- Experienced #CokerLaw Trial Attorney Chelsea Harris specializes in personal and wrongful death cases resulting from… https://t.co/Gw0kYwFo3n
- Coker Law thanks all our amazing administrative professionals, especially today, on National Administrative Profess… https://t.co/RvTMee8Hlk
- Coker Law Attorney Chelsea Harris proved that a distracted driver caused the crash on the Mathews Bridge that catas… https://t.co/9VlXDNLgUI