Chelsea R. Harris
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Jacksonville, FL
Selected to Rising Stars: 2016
Chelsea Harris has practiced law in Duval County for 13 years, trying more than 40 cases to verdict, focusing on personal injury-plaintiff, bodily injury, automobile crashes and premises liability. Prior to joining Coker Law’s elite team of trial attorneys, she was a shareholder with the firm of Kubicki Draper, defending some of the largest insurance companies in the country. Her range of civil defense cases spanned automobile accidents, premises liability, products liability, first party actions and police liability actions. Prior to working with the civil defense firm, Ms. Harris worked as an assistant state attorney for the 4th Judicial Circuit in Duval County.
Ms. Harris graduated cum laude in 2006, with a Juris Doctor from Florida Coastal School of Law. While at Florida Coastal School of Law, she was a member of its successful Moot Court Honor Board, where she competed in five moot court appellate competitions and won the Robert Orseck Moot Court Competition in 2006, the Jessup International Law Moot Court Regional Competition, and secured the rank of the 24th best team in the world. Prior to attending Florida Coastal School of Law, Ms. Harris earned a bachelor’s degree in psychology with a minor in Spanish from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
Ms. Harris is AV rated and was selected to Super Lawyers Rising Stars for 2016. This selection is based off of an evaluation of 12 indicators, including peer recognition and professional achievement in legal practice. She is a member of the Jacksonville Women Lawyers’ Association, Jacksonville Justice Association (JJA), the Florida Justice Association (FJA), and is the vice-chair of the Law Week Committee for the Jacksonville Bar Association (JBA). She has also served as a volunteer for Guardian ad Litem from 2004-2006.
Ms. Harris is married to fellow Coker Law attorney Joel Harris and together they have 3 children, ages 10, 7, and 3. In her spare time she enjoys activities with her family including basketball, swimming, dance, and going to the beach. She stays active through running and working out.
- 100%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
Animal Bites, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Wrongful Death, Construction Accident, Brain Injury, Sexual Abuse - Plaintiff, Trucking Accidents
- Super Lawyers: 2021 - 2022
- Rising Stars: 2016
About Chelsea R. Harris
First Admitted: 2006, Florida
Professional Webpage: https://www.cokerlaw.com/about-us/our-attorneys/chelsea-harr...
- Experienced #CokerLaw Trial Attorney Chelsea Harris specializes in personal and wrongful death cases resulting from… https://t.co/Gw0kYwFo3n
- Coker Law thanks all our amazing administrative professionals, especially today, on National Administrative Profess… https://t.co/RvTMee8Hlk
- Coker Law Attorney Chelsea Harris proved that a distracted driver caused the crash on the Mathews Bridge that catas… https://t.co/9VlXDNLgUI
- Happy Earth Day! When 600 individuals made claims that the Hipps Road Landfill was causing deadly health issues, Fo… https://t.co/Cs2OlnoYb3
- Coker Law’s Chelsea Harris is the “not so secret” weapon on our team. She worked for the insurance companies until… https://t.co/tjPl9TINvu
Last Updated: 5/15/2022