Christopher D. Campione
Top rated Personal Injury attorney in Jacksonville, FloridaCampione Law, P.A.
Practice Areas: Personal Injury, Criminal Defense, Insurance Coverage; view more
Licensed in Florida since: 2016
Education: Florida Coastal School of Law
Campione Law, P.A.3200 Emerson St
Jacksonville, FL 32207
Christopher D. Campione is a senior partner and the owner at Campione Law, P.A., located in Jacksonville, Florida. Serving clients throughout the state of Florida, he takes on cases involving personal injury, business law and real estate law. With a “Good” rating on Avvo, he provides sound legal counsel to all his clients.
Knowledgeable and professional, Mr. Campione has a reputation for being a risk-taker and handling every case in a compassionate manner. He is a zealous and tireless advocate for his clients who have been injured due to the negligence of another party, clients seeking justice after their property has been damaged or clients dealing with other real estate-related matters. With an unwavering commitment to his clients’ needs, he provides personalized and tailored solutions to each unique case.
With a Bachelor of Science from the Florida State University, Mr. Campione majored in business administration and management. He obtained a Master of Business Administration from Jacksonville University, where he was a graduate of the top 5% of his class. He was included in the Top 40 students list by the Adventure Business Magazine.
Mr. Campione earned his Juris Doctor from the Florida Coastal School of Law and was on the Dean’s Scholars list. Graduating in the top 20% of his class, he was the recipient of three book awards for obtaining the highest grades in constitutional law, criminal procedure and trial practice.
While studying law, Mr. Campione simultaneously pursued his MBA and also served as a flight controller for an investigative service as well as a property manager for real estate establishments. At the same time, he also worked as a teaching assistant where he taught constitutional law and served as a judicial extern for two prominent judges at the 4th Judicial Circuit Court.
Dedicated to the legal community, Mr. Campione is actively engaged in the Jacksonville Justice Association, the American Bar Association and the Jacksonville Bar Association. He is also enthusiastic about giving back to society and helping those who need it the most, he served as a participant of Real Men Wear Pink and as the Northeast Florida Chairman of Real Men Wear Pink for the American Cancer Society.
Practice areasPersonal Injury - General: Plaintiff, Criminal Defense, Insurance Coverage, Real Estate: Business
Criminal Law, Insurance, Landlord/Tenant, Personal Injury - Plaintiff
- 70% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 10% Criminal Defense
- 10% Insurance Coverage
- 10% Real Estate: Business
First Admitted: 2016, Florida
Professional Webpage: https://campionelawpa.com/the-law-firm/
- Merit Scholarship recipient, Florida Coastal School of Law
- Best Overall Team, Member
- Named Best Overall Advocate
- Dean’s Scholars list, Florida Coastal School of Law
- Business Management from Florida State University, 2013
- Master Degree in Business Administration from Jacksonville University, 2016
- Raising money for the American Cancer Society, River City Live - Real Men Wear Pink, Cancer Research, Charity, 2019
- Story about clients I represented in regards to injuries they sustained in the Jacksonville Landing shooting, Attorney: 2-year-old, dad hurt in Jacksonville mass shooting stampede, Personal Injury, Negligent Security, 2018
- Campione, who travelled to Tallahassee to speak in opposition of the bill, said the majority of the bill’s sponsors are insurance agents or insurance executives. He says lawmakers have yet to explain how Senate Bill 76 would help the average homeowners get a lower rate. ″There’s going to be a decrease in coverage and the consumer without getting stories out like this will never know it was coming.”, New Bill Impacting Roof Insurance, Homeowners Insurance, Roofing, 2021
- Real Men Wear Pink Participant, 2019
- Northeast Florida Chairman of Real Men Wear Pink (American Cancer Society), 2021
- Jacksonville Bar Association, 2021
- Jacksonville Justice Association, 2021
Office location for Christopher D. Campione
3200 Emerson St
Jacksonville, FL 32207
- Rising Stars: 2022 - 2023