Janeen Kirch is an associate attorney at Pajcic & Pajcic in Jacksonville, Florida. Ms. Kirch devotes her practice to all areas of personal injury law, including automobile accidents, premises liability, wrongful death, products liability and more. She serves clients in Jacksonville and the surrounding areas.
Ms. Kirch has more than 13 years of litigation experience. She began her career as a prosecutor in Jacksonville, litigating hundreds of jury trials. She uses this experience to advocate fearlessly on behalf of her personal injury clients. Since focusing her practice on personal injury, she has obtained multimillion-dollar recoveries on behalf of Florida residents who have sustained or lost a loved one to a catastrophic injury.
Outside of her personal injury practice, Ms. Kirch enjoys staying involved in the legal community. She is an active member of the Jacksonville Bar Association (Chair of Health and Wellness Committee), the Jacksonville Justice Association (Board Member), the Jacksonville Women Lawyers Association (Board Member), the Florida Justice Association, and the American Association for Justice.
Ms. Kirch is passionate about staying involved in her local community. She sits on the board of Dreams Come True of Jacksonville and the Hubbard House.
Ms. Kirch earned a bachelor’s degree in criminal justice with a minor in business from Trine University and received her law degree from Florida Coastal School of Law, obtaining a certificate of advanced legal research, writing and drafting. She holds an active license to practice law before all Florida state courts and the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida.
First Admitted: 2007, Florida
Professional Webpage: https://www.pajcic.com/our-firm/janeen-kirch/
- Board Member, Hubbard House
- Board Member, Dreams Come True of Jacksonville
- Member, Florida Justice Association
- Member, Jacksonville Women’s Lawyer Association
- Member, Jacksonville Bar Association
- Member, Jacksonville Justice Association
- Member, American Association for Justice
- United States District Court, Middle District of Florida
- Most Dedicated Team Member Award – Mock Trial
- Best Advocate Award, Mock Trial
- Book Award for Interviewing and Counseling
- Mock Trial Team certificate
- Dean’s Scholar Awards
- Certificate of Advanced Legal Research, Writing and Drafting, Florida Coastal School of Law
- Tri-State University, Bachelors in Criminal Justice, Minor in Business
- Hurt Passenger in Pizza Delivery Vehicle Receives $1.6 Million, 2019
- Jury Awards $11.4 Million To Father After Insurance Companies Deny Claims, 2019
- Jury Orders GEICO Insurance To Pay More Than $2.6 Million To Young Mother, 2019
- Jacksonville Ranked the 6th Deadliest City for Pedestrians, 2019
- Avid Athlete Receives Jury Verdict and Additional Awards of $3,090,717, 2018
- Insistence Her Injury Was Severe Wins $799,999.00, 2018
- Jury Awards $1.4 Million To Sisters Hit By Truck While Stuck in Traffic , 2019
- Rising Stars: 2019 - 2022