Jason S. Miller
Top rated Personal Injury attorney in Jacksonville, FloridaMorgan & Morgan
Practice Areas: Personal Injury, Medical Malpractice, Workers' Compensation; view more
Licensed in Florida since: 2001
Education: University of Florida Levin College of Law
Morgan & Morgan501 Riverside Ave
Jacksonville, FL 32202 Visit website
Attorney Jason S. Miller is an equity partner at Morgan & Morgan in Jacksonville, Florida. Mr. Miller practices personal injury law and serves clients throughout the Jacksonville region. He has over a decade of experience and handles matters involving automobile accidents, medical malpractice, motorcycle accidents, nursing home negligence, premises liability, product liability, trucking accidents and wrongful death.
Over the course of his many years in practice, Mr. Miller has recovered substantial sums on behalf of injured clients, including a multimillion-dollar verdict in an automobile accident case. Honoring his accomplishments, Martindale-Hubbell awarded him an AV Preeminent* rating, their highest available peer review rating.
Active in The Florida Bar, Mr. Miller is a member of the association’s ethics committee and vice chair of the grievance committee. He belongs to the American Board of Trial Advocates and is an eagle member of the Florida Justice Association, the Order of the Coif and the Catholic Lawyers Guild of Central Florida.
Mr. Miller is a former board member of the Jacksonville Justice Association and vice president of Family Housing Management Company, Inc. He continues to remain active on various boards and participate in charitable organizations.
Mr. Miller earned a bachelor’s degree from the University of Florida, graduating with honors. He went on to graduate with high honors from the University of Florida Levin College of Law. He holds a law license before all Florida state courts and the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida. Prior to joining Morgan & Morgan, he practiced commercial litigation at another Florida based firm and was a partner at a civil defense firm.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Practice areasPersonal Injury - General: Plaintiff, Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff, Workers' Compensation: Claimant
Animal Bites, Assault, Birth Injury, Brain Injury, Construction Accident, Delayed or Incorrect Diagnosis, Dental Malpractice, Medical Malpractice, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Trucking Accidents, Wrongful Death
- 80% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 10% Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
- 10% Workers' Compensation: Claimant
First Admitted: 2001, Florida
Professional Webpage: https://www.forthepeople.com/attorneys/jason-s-miller/
- Florida Law Review, University of Florida College of Law
- University of Florida, B.S., with Honors, 1998
- Order of the Coif
- AV-Preeminent by Martindale-Hubbell
- Family Housing Management Company, Inc. - Vice-President
- Catholic Lawyer’s Guild
- The Florida Bar Grievance Committee – Vice-Chair
- The Florida Bar Professional Ethics Committee
- The Florida Bar
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- Jacksonville Justice Association - Former Board Member
- Florida Justice Association - Eagle Member
- American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA)
- Cellon v. AMC, 2014
- Edmonds v. Reynolds, 2015
- Mouro v. Diversified Maint., 2015
- Jones v. State Farm, 2015
- Reed Sr. v. Green, 2018
- Rogers v. Willis, 2018
- V. Hodgdon v. S. Wood, 2018
- Sebastian Wojcik vs. Countryside Prop. Maint., LLC, 2018
- Patricia Pawling v. American Legion, 2019
- Troy Inniss v. Confidential, 2019
Office location for Jason S. Miller
501 Riverside Ave
Jacksonville, FL 32202
- Rising Stars: 2011