Joshua W. Taylor
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Jacksonville, FL
Joshua W. Taylor is a personal injury attorney at Morgan & Morgan in Jacksonville, Florida. Mr. Taylor handles personal injury cases involving catastrophic medical malpractice, dog bites, nursing home negligence, product liability, slip-and-fall accidents, wrongful death and other issues. He serves a wide range of clients throughout the Jacksonville area.
In 2004, Mr. Taylor graduated from the University of Florida with a bachelor’s degree in business administration with a minor in economics. He went on to earn his law degree from Florida State University College of Law in 2008.
Prior to joining Morgan & Morgan, Mr. Taylor worked for the Office of the State Attorney for the Fourth Judicial District as an assistant state attorney. This role allowed him to develop his litigation and trial skills, which he now uses to the benefit of his personal injury clients. He also practiced insurance defense at a private firm before making the choice to begin representing injury victims.
Over the course of his career as a personal injury attorney, Mr. Morgan has recovered major verdicts and settlements for Florida residents. He provides compassionate and personal representation and fights for the rights of his clients to fair compensation. He is qualified to practice law before all Florida state courts and the U.S. district courts for the northern and middle districts of Florida.
Outside of his law practice, Mr. Morgan stays involved in the Florida legal community through membership in professional organizations. He belongs to the Jacksonville Bar Association, the Jacksonville Justice Association and the Florida Justice Association.
About Joshua W. Taylor
First Admitted: 2006, Florida
Professional Webpage: https://www.forthepeople.com/attorneys/joshua-w-taylor/
- , Florida Superlaywers' Rising Star, 2012-2020
- , TopVerdict.com Top 100 Jury Verdicts 2018 (Trucking Accidents)
- University of Florida, 2002 B.S. Major: Business Administration, Minor: Economics
- Terry Parker High School
- Florida, 2008
- Florida Justice Association
- Jacksonville Justice Association
- Jacksonville Bar Association
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida, 2009
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Florida, 2014
- 🚨#VerdictAlert: Dan Morgan, Michael Vaughn and Tyler Kobylinski just received a $1,928,000.00 verdict for their cl… https://t.co/6RJP5MBzng
- #ForThePeople June recap - check out what our attorneys and staff have been up to this month! https://t.co/whhNmLlsr8
- #VerdictAlert: Peter Van den boom, Chris Spath & Paul Lazaro just hit a verdict for $488,000.00! What a great day… https://t.co/zuaxgkPFLW
Last Updated: 5/15/2022