Robert M. Kirilloff
Top rated personal injury attorney in Jacksonville, FloridaKirilloff Jowers, P.A.
Attorney Robert M. Kirilloff is a shareholder with the Kirilloff Jowers, P.A., law firm in Jacksonville, Florida. A top-rated trial attorney, Mr. Kirilloff has quickly established himself as one of the area's leading attorneys for those who suffered an injury or loss as the result of someone else's negligence or wrongdoing. He serves the rights and entitlements of a diverse range of clients throughout the Jacksonville metro region and surrounding areas with all their personal injury and wrongful death claims.
A 2010 graduate of the University of Central Florida, Mr. Kirilloff attended Florida Coastal School of Law, where he obtained his Juris Doctor in 2014. After honing his legal skills at another area law firm, Mr. Kirilloff established his own practice to better serve the residents of his community during their most difficult and uncertain times.
In all cases, Mr. Kirilloff is completely dedicated to providing the quality, personalized representation and support his clients need, and he has achieved notable success serving as an advocate for innocent accident victims and their families. Recognized for his professionalism and service, he has earned Superb ratings on Avvo as well as the site's Clients' Choice Award for the past several years. In addition, Void Magazine voted him the #1 Lawyer in 2016, and Attorney at Law Magazine named him among the area's Top 40 Under 40 in 2018.
Highly active in his legal community, Mr. Kirilloff is a member of The Florida Bar, the American Bar Association, the Florida Justice Association, the American Association for Justice, the Jacksonville Bar Association and the Jacksonville Justice Association, where he serves on the board of directors. He is also an associate in the Chester Bedell American Inn of Court.
Practice areasPersonal injury - general: plaintiff, Personal injury - medical malpractice: plaintiff, Personal injury - products: plaintiff
Animal bites, Motor vehicle accidents, Personal injury - plaintiff, Slip and fall, Wrongful death, Brain injury, Trucking accidents, Premises liability - plaintiff, Medical malpractice
- 80% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
- 10% Personal injury - medical malpractice: plaintiff
- 10% Personal injury - products: plaintiff
First Admitted: 2015, Florida
Professional Webpage: http://www.kirilloffjowers.com/attorney-profiles/
- Florida Justice Association, Member
- Jacksonville Justice Association, Board of Directors
- American Bar Association, Member
- Jacksonville Bar Association, 2015
- American Association of Justice, Member
- Florida Bar, Member
- Chester Bedell Inn of Court Member, 2016
- Jacksonville Justice Association, 2015
- University of Central Florida, B.S., Major: Legal Studies, 2010
- Voted number one attorney in the 904 area code in 2016. , #1 on the 904, Void Magazine, 2016
- #92 in the Top 100 Verdicts in Florida for 2018., Florida's Top 100 Verdicts, www.topverdict.com, 2018
- Rising Stars list by Super Lawyers (only 2.5% of Florida’s attorneys receive this distinction), 2019
- Top 10 Under 40 by Attorney at Law Magazine, 2018
- Worked one some cases for Jacksonville Area Legal Aid, a rewarding experience. , 2017
- Our 55 year old client was side-swiped by another vehicle and suffered back and neck injuries as a result. His injuries required some surgery, but the insurance companies pointed to his 20 year long history of prior back and neck complaints that included prior surgical recommendations. We were able to show that despite our client's prior complaints and recommendations, he was still able to run over 20 marathons and enjoy his life to the fullest - something he was no longer able to do after the crash. After several years of fighting, the insurance companies paid our client over one million dollars in total prior to trial. , 2022
- We represented a client that was rearended in 2014, causing neck and back injuries. She mostly treated with a chiropractor and received three injections from a pain management physician, but did not undergo any surgical procedures. The insurance company initially offered our client just over $9,000. At trial, we were able to show the jury what our client had been through. After four days, the jury returned a verdict of $630,000. , 2018
- We represented a young man who was rear ended by a negligent driver. He had a few disc bulges in his lumbar spine that required chiropractic treatment and a couple of injections. We resolved his case short of trial for $250,000. , 2021
- We represented a gentleman who was rear ended by a large truck. He required back surgery and extensive physical therapy. We were able to resolve his case short of trial for 7 figures. , 2021
Office location for Robert M. Kirilloff
707 Peninsular Place
Jacksonville, FL 32204-2954
- Rising Stars: 2019 - 2023