Top Rated Military & Veterans Law Attorney in Jacksonville, FL
Attorney Stacey Clark is a senior partner in the veterans’ legal group at Morgan & Morgan in Jacksonville, Florida. Ms. Clark devotes her practice exclusively to veterans’ law and serves clients throughout Jacksonville. She has more than 15 years of experience practicing veterans’ law and is committed to providing exceptional legal services to disabled veterans.
Over the course of her career, Ms. Clark has helped numerous disabled veterans with receiving disability and Social Security benefits. She uses her year of acquired knowledge and experience to educate other attorneys by speaking on veteran-related legal topics at conferences and seminars.
An active member of her legal community, Ms. Clark belongs to The Florida Bar, the National Organization of Social Security Claimants’ Representatives and the National Organization of Veterans’ Advocates. She sits on the board of directors and is the external affairs committee chair for Jacksonville Area Legal Aid.
Ms. Clark earned bachelor’s degrees in criminology and psychology from the University of Florida in Gainesville, graduating with honors. She earned her law degree from the University of Florida Levin College of Law. While pursuing her law degree, she authored an article appearing in the Journal of Technology Law & Policy and received three book awards.
Following law school and before joining Morgan & Morgan, Ms. Clark acquired her initial legal experience representing disabled individuals in Social Security Disability matters. She holds a license to practice law before all Florida state courts, the U.S. District Courts for the Northern and Middle Districts of Florida and the U.S. Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims.
About Stacey Clark
First Admitted: 2003, Florida
Professional Webpage: https://www.forthepeople.com/attorneys/stacey-clark/
- University of Florida, Levin College of Law, Gainesville, FL, Journal of Technology Law & Policy: Write-on Competition winner, Spring 2002; Assistant Research Editor, Fall 2002; Write-on Competition Selection Committee, Fall 2002
- 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2018, “Florida Rising Star” by the Florida Super Lawyers Magazine
- University of Florida, Gainesville, FLBachelor of Science, with honors, Psychology, May 2000, Bachelor of Arts, with honors, Criminology, May 2000, GPA: 3.56/4.0, Honors: Florida Merit Scholar, 4 years; First Union Scholar, 4 years; Golden Key Honor Society; Gamma Sigma Alpha, Greek honor society
- Nova Southeastern University, Shepard Broad Law Center, Ft. Lauderdale, FL2000-2001, Rank:6/243, GPA: 3.67/4.0, Honors: Goodwin Scholar, full tuition; Grade-on candidate Nova Law Review, Book Awards: Civil Procedure, Criminal Law, Torts
- Author, Case Comment, Copyright Law: Intellectual Property Law in Cyberspace, A&M Records, Inc., v. Napster, Inc., J. TECH. L. & POL’Y 263 (2002)
- Financial Responsibility and Compulsory Insurance Laws, Co-author, FLORIDA AUTOMOBILE INSURANCE LAW 1-1 (7th ed. 2010)
- Helping Veterans and Their Family Members Obtain Disability Benefits, Co-author, NAVIGATING LEGAL ISSUES FOR MILITARY VETERANS 75 (2015)
- Board of Directors for Jacksonville Area Legal Aid, 2018 to Present; External Affairs Committee Chair, 2018 to Present
- Cambridge Who’s Who, Lifetime Member; VIP Member of the Year, 2010-2011
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida, 2012 to Present
- U.S. Court of Appeals for Veterans’ Claims, 2011 to Present
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida, 2005 to Present
- Florida Bar, 2003 to present; National Organization of Social Security Claimant Representatives, 2010 to present; National Organization of Veterans Advocates, 2013 to present
- Hard work always pays off 💪 #MorganMotivation https://t.co/ceMmIe0dOQ
- 🚨 #VerdictAlert: Grant Gillenwater, Jennifer Rosinski and Chase Nugent won a $524,000 verdict for their client in… https://t.co/B0WfCBnaVN
- 🚨 #VerdictAlert: Last night, after five hours of deliberation, Jeff Berglund and Tyler Everett received a $515,000… https://t.co/ebpewcFBsf
- The need for resources for the homeless has skyrocketed, with more than 100 families afraid to lose their homes and… https://t.co/GPgcsLzrST
- #VerdictAlert: Two premises verdicts in the same day for our Tampa office! Ashley Long, Ryan Sainz & Bora Kayan ju… https://t.co/amYjSxu7zt
Last Updated: 5/15/2022