Stephen J. Pajcic, III
Top rated Personal Injury attorney in Jacksonville, FloridaPajcic & Pajcic, P.A.
Attorney Stephen J. Pajcic, III, is a founding partner with the Pajcic & Pajcic law firm in Jacksonville, Florida. A top-rated trial lawyer with over 45 years of experience, Mr. Pajcic devotes his practice to advocating on behalf of those who suffered an injury or loss as the result of someone else's negligence or wrongdoing.
Serving clients throughout the Jacksonville metro region and all across the state, Mr. Pajcic has achieved unprecedented success fighting for the rights and entitlements of those in need. A veteran of numerous jury trials, he has secured millions of dollars in settlements and awards for those dealing with personal injury and wrongful death claims arising from motor vehicle accidents, medical malpractice, dangerous property conditions, defective products and other acts of negligence.
A 1968 cum laude graduate of Princeton University, Mr. Pajcic attended Harvard Law School, where he obtained his Juris Doctor with honors in 1971. The Florida Bar admitted him to practice the following year, and he established Pajcic & Pajcic alongside his brother in 1974.
Along with his legal practice, Mr. Pajcic led a successful career in Florida's Legislature, serving six terms with the state's House of Representatives from 1974 to 1985. During his time in public service, he was instrumental in amending the state's constitution to increase Florida's homestead exemption to $25,000, and he received several awards and nominations for his outstanding contributions.
A compassionate philanthropist, Mr. Pajcic has a deep passion for supporting his community, and he has donated millions of dollars to various local schools and civic organizations. In addition, he also helped established an endowment to help qualified students from his former high school pay for their college tuition.
Highly active in his legal community as well, Mr. Pajcic is a member of several local, state and national bar associations, and he has written extensively and conducted lectures throughout the region on a variety of legal topics. Widely regarded as one of the top personal injury attorneys in the country, he holds an AV Preeminent peer review rating* from Martindale-Hubbell.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Practice areasPersonal Injury - General: Plaintiff, Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff, Personal Injury - Products: Plaintiff
Brain Injury, Construction Accident, Medical Malpractice, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Motor Vehicle Defects, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Trucking Accidents, Wrongful Death
- 60% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 20% Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
- 20% Personal Injury - Products: Plaintiff
First Admitted: 1972, Florida
Professional Webpage: https://www.pajcic.com/our-firm/steve-pajcic/
- Christensen v. Bowen, 140 So. 3d 498 (Fla. 2014)
- Abrisch v. United States, 359 F.Supp.2d. 1214 (M.D. Fla. 2004)
- Clay Electric Co-Operative, Inc. v. Johnson, 873 So.2d 1182 (Fla. 2003)
- Thompson v. Gallo, 680 So.2d 441 (Fla. 1st DCA 1996)
- Hyster v. Stephens, 560 So.2d 1334 (Fla. 1st DCA 1990)
- Bush Leasing v. Gallo, 634 So.2d 737 (Fla. 1st DCA 1994)
- Thompson v. Publix, 615 So.2d 796 (Fla. 1st DCA 1993)
- Contributing Author, "The Pros and Cons of the Constitution Revisions-Which Levers to Pull," 52 Florida Bar Journal, 678, 1978
- Co-Author, "Truth or Consequences: Florida Opts for Truth in Millage in Response to the Proposition 13 Syndrome," 8 Florida State University Law Review, 593, 1980
- Jacksonville Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- The Florida Bar
- The Florida Justice Association
- The American Association for Justice
- Florida, 1972
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida, 1974
- Member, Florida House of Representatives, 1974-1985
- Princeton University, magna cum laude
Office location for Stephen J. Pajcic, III
1 Independent Dr
Jacksonville, FL 32202
- Super Lawyers: 2007, 2009 - 2023
Certificates and credentials