Bridgette Michelle Domingos
Top rated DUI-DWI attorney in Largo, FloridaDomingos Law, LLC
Practice Areas: DUI-DWI, Personal injury, Civil rights; view more
Licensed in Florida since: 2013
Education: Stetson University College of Law
Domingos Law, LLC801 West Bay Drive
Largo, FL 33770 Visit website
Bridgette Michelle Domingos established Domingos Law to provide top-notch legal services to Tampa Bay, Florida, residents. With nearly a decade of legal experience, she concentrates her practice on criminal defense, civil rights, personal injury and employment law matters. Admirably purposeful and compassionate, she provides strong communication and assistance to every client, no matter the complexity of the case.
Hailing from a military family, Ms. Domingos has traveled to several places across the globe during her father’s service. These experiences provide her with a unique perspective on understanding what her clients are going through. She has efficiently handled many complex, high-profile cases which were covered by some national news outlets.
A 2001 Bachelor of Arts graduate of Jacksonville University, Ms. Domingos pursued her legal education at Stetson University College of Law. During her graduation and law school, she was an active part of several leadership councils and organizations such as the Black Law Students Association (BLSA). For her academic excellence, she received a scholarship from the Fred G. Minnis Sr. Bar Association and was named in “Who’s Who in American Law Schools and Universities.” She received her Juris Doctor in 2010 and her Florida license in 2013.
Ms. Domingos recognizes the importance of giving back to the community. Early in her career, she served as an educator at Pinellas County Schools for five-plus years and taught the prize-winning Broadcast Journalism Program at Thurgood Marshall Fundamental Middle School in St. Petersburg, Florida. She also interned for the Sixth Judicial Circuit of Florida and later became the assistant public defender.
For her successful track record, Ms. Domingos was selected for inclusion in the Top 40 Under 40 attorneys list by the National Black Lawyers. During her time as an assistant public defender, she was given the “We Are the Hope” and “Best Advocate” awards. In addition to being rated “Superb” through Avvo, she was awarded the Avvo Clients’ Choice Award.
A former president of Fred G. Minnis Sr. Bar Association, Ms. Domingos holds memberships in the Clearwater Bar Association and the Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers. She is fluent in English, Spanish and Portuguese.
Practice areasCriminal defense: DUI/DWI, Personal injury - general: plaintiff, Civil rights, Criminal defense: white collar, Military/veterans law, Social security disability
DUI/DWI, Personal injury - plaintiff
- 30% Criminal defense: DUI/DWI
- 30% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
- 10% Civil rights
- 10% Criminal defense: white collar
- 10% Military/veterans law
- 10% Social security disability
First Admitted: 2013, Florida
Professional Webpage: https://domingoslaw.com/about-team/
- Recognized, Who’s Who in American Law Schools and Universities
- Recipient, Clients Choice Award
- Top Rated Attorney, Perfect 10 rating, Avvo
- Recognized, Super Lawyers Rising Star 2017, 2018, and 2019
- Recognized, National Black Lawyers Top 40 Under 40
- Awarded, Best Advocate
- Awarded, We Are the Hope
- Recipient, Daniel Burton scholar
- Scholarship, Fred G.Minnis Sr. Bar Association
- Teacher, Broadcast Journalism program, Thurgood Marshall Fundamental Middle School
- Teacher, Girlfriends program
Office location for Bridgette Michelle Domingos
801 West Bay Drive
Largo, FL 33770
- Rising Stars: 2017 - 2023
Additional sources of information about Bridgette Michelle Domingos
Find me online
- If you or someone you love has been questioned, arrested, or charged with a crime, call us at 727-755-8448!… https://t.co/mnA4YSlP8J
- Misdemeanors are crimes that are usually deemed less serious than felonies and thus have less severe penalties. The… https://t.co/2plDQ7W9E0
- Happy Monday! 🧡 https://t.co/dclus4akKJ