Top Rated Insurance Coverage Attorney in Maitland, FL
- Free Consultation
Alan Garfinkel has devoted his 30-year legal career to fighting insurance companies who refuse to fully and timely pay his clients' claims. He was a National Moderator, host and author of more than a hundred lecturers, webinars and articles for LexisNexis and served as the LexisNexis Insurance Claims expert. Alan was named a “Super Lawyer” for Insurance Coverage, holds the AV Preeminant Rating and is a member of the HarrisMartin Publishing Insurance Faculty - presenting academic lectures in New Jersey, New York City and Florida on insurance law.
Alan is often asked to appear as a subject matter expert in the field of insurance coverage for media outlets such as CNN, NBC, FOX News, ABC, Newsweek, Orlando Sentinel, Miami Herald, St. Pete Times, Houston Chronicle, El Sentinel, and Telemundo.
Alan has long standing alliances with other nationally recognized law firms who work together and share responsibilities and fees to successfully take on and defeat the insurance conglomerates who maintain a refusal to pay under any circumstance approach.
Alan and his partnering alliance firms are privileged to have collected billions of dollars for their clients.
Education: Harvard University Cambridge Massachusetts (Summer 1984). Mercer University (1989)
About Alan Garfinkel
First Admitted: 1989, Florida
Professional Webpage: http://www.Garfinkel.Law
- Attended Harvard University, Cambridge, Mass (Summer 1984)
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum: comprised of less than 1% of U.S. lawyers and is limited to attorneys who have won million and multi-million verdicts in settlements
- Moderator for LexisNexis
- Awarded highest rating (AV) by Martindale-Hubbell for legal ability and ethics for 9 consecutive years
- Designated "One of The Most Presigious Law Firms in America" by the Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers
- Superb rating by AVVO Professional Rating Guide. Received 9.4 out of a perfect 10 rating
- Named one of "Orlando's Top Lawyer" , Orlando Home & Leisure Magazine, 2011
- The United States Supreme Court of America.
- Florida Bar
- Florida Supreme Court
- Tennessee Bar
- United States District Court Middle District of Florida
- District of Columbia Court of Appeals
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the 11th Circuit
- Speaker, NBI Teleconference on Insurance Issues Involving Natural Disasters, 2010
- Speaker, Chapter 7 Trustee Seminar, 2010
- Speaker, Insurance Recovery for Community Associations, The Palm Beach Community Association Coalition, 2008
- Speaker, Common Interest Realty Associations Conference, 2008
- Speaker, CFA, 2008
- Legal Guide, How to Deal with Your Insurance Company
- homeowner associations.
- Non-profit Associations
Last Updated: 8/4/2022