Warren W. Lindsey
Top rated Criminal Defense attorney in Maitland, FloridaLindsey, Ferry & Parker, P.A.
Attorney Warren W. Lindsey is a partner with the law firm of Lindsey, Ferry & Parker, P.A., in Winter Park, Florida. Serving clients throughout Orange and Seminole counties, Mr. Lindsey focuses his practice primarily on criminal defense and protecting the rights and liberties of the accused in both state and federal courts.
In addition, he also devotes a significant portion of his practice to defending attorneys and other licensed professionals against claims of negligence, professional misconduct and other disciplinary actions.
Certified as a criminal trial lawyer by The Florida Bar and possessing over 40 years of legal experience, Mr. Lindsey has earned a reputation as one of the top criminal defense attorneys in the region as well as in the entire country.
Among his numerous awards and accolades, he holds an AV Preeminent peer review rating* from Martindale-Hubbell and a perfect rating from Avvo. Additionally, Florida Trend magazine has named him among the region's Legal Elite for the past several years, and Orlando magazine voted him Lawyer of the Year in 2016. Best Lawyers also voted him Lawyer of the Year in 2012 and 2014.
A 1977 cum laude graduate of Stetson University in Deland, Florida, Mr. Lindsey obtained his Juris Doctor cum laude from the University of Florida Levin College of Law in 1979. He received his license to practice from The Florida Bar in 1980, and he is also admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 11th Circuit and the U.S. Supreme Court.
Mr. Lindsey is highly active in his legal community, and he has served in a number of leadership roles with various committees and sections within The Florida Bar. He also once served as president for the Orange County Bar Association as well as for the Central Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers and the Seminole County Bar Association Legal Aid Society.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Practice areasCriminal Defense, Criminal Defense: DUI/DWI, Criminal Defense: White Collar
- 60% Criminal Defense
- 20% Criminal Defense: DUI/DWI
- 20% Criminal Defense: White Collar
First Admitted: 1980, Florida
Professional Webpage: https://www.criminaldefenselawyersinorlando.com/About-Us/War...
- Criminal Trial Lawyer, Florida Bar
- Florida Trend's Legal Elite 2017
- AV Preeminent Rating by Martindale-Hubbell
- Florida Trends Legal Elite, 2014
- AVVO Rating 10.0 Top Attorney Criminal Defense
- Lawyer of the Year 2016
- Best Lawyers Lawyer of the Year, 2012
- Orlando Magazine, 2015 Best Lawyers in the fields of Criminal Defense and White Collar Criminal Defense
- Florida Super Lawyers, 2009-2017
- Florida Trends Legal Elite, 2013
- Best Lawyers Lawyer of the Year, 2014
- Orlando Magazine, 2016 Lawyers of the Year
- The Florida Bar Young Lawyers Division, President, 1990-1991
- U.S. Court of Appeals 11th Circuit
- Orange County Bar Association, President, 1996-1997
- Orange County Bar Association, Judicial Relations Committee, Past Member
- Orange County Bar Association Foundation, Past Member, 1995
- Central Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, President, 2003-2004
- The Florida Bar Young Lawyers Division, Past Member, 1990 - 1991
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1986
- Orange County Bar Association, Member, 1996 - 1997
- U.S. Federal Courts, 1981
- Orange County Bar Association, Criminal Law Committee, Past Chairman
- Orange County Bar Association, Fee Arbitration Committee, Past Member
- Central Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Member
- The Florida Bar, Board of Governors, Past Member, 2002-2008
- Florida, 1980
- The Florida Bar Criminal Rules Committee, Past Member
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida
- Orange County Bar Association, Executive Council, Past Member
- Orange County Bar Association, Chair, 1992-1994
- Orange County Bar Association Foundation, President, 1995
- The Florida Bar, Board of Governors, Past Member, 1989-1991
- Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Member
- Stetson University, Deland, Florida, B.A., Bachelor of Arts, Honors: Cum Laude, 1977
Office location for Warren W. Lindsey
341 N Maitland Ave
Maitland, FL 32751
- Super Lawyers: 2007, 2009 - 2023
Top ListsTop 50: Orlando Super Lawyers: 2018 - 2023
Certificates and credentials