Top rated Personal Injury attorney in Miami Lakes, FloridaMandina & Ginsberg, PLLC
Practice Areas: Personal Injury, Medical Malpractice, Products Liability; view more
Licensed in Florida since: 1981
Education: University of Florida Levin College of Law
Languages Spoken: English, Italian, Spanish
Mandina & Ginsberg, PLLC15500 New Barn Rd
Miami Lakes, FL 33014 Visit website
Attorney Marc Ginsberg is a partner with Mandina Ginsberg PLLC law firm in Miami Lakes, Florida. A nationally ranked trial lawyer with nearly 40 years of total legal experience, Mr. Ginsberg focuses his practice solely on complex civil litigation arising from catastrophic injuries and wrongful death claims, and he provides unmatched advocacy and support to clients throughout Miami-Dade and Broward counties who are suffering needlessly due to the negligence or wrongdoing of others.
Board-certified in Civil Trial Law by The Florida Bar's Board of Legal Specialization, Mr. Ginsberg has achieved remarkable success fighting for the rights and entitlements of individuals and families adversely affected by medical malpractice, motor vehicle accidents, defective products, watercraft accidents, construction accidents, unsafe property conditions and other preventable tragedies. From his efforts, he has recovered millions of dollars in total compensation for his plaintiff clients, including numerous multimillion-dollar verdicts and settlements.
In honor of his outstanding professionalism and superior client service, Mr. Ginsberg has earned an AV Preeminent peer review rating* from Martindale-Hubbell along with many other top rankings and endorsements from his peers. He has also received scores of testimonials and referrals from his satisfied clients, and he finds great reward in being able to help so many in his area obtain the justice they deserve for their pain and suffering.
An honors graduate of the University of Florida, Mr. Ginsberg returned to his alma mater and obtained his Juris Doctor from the University of Florida's Levin College of Law in 1981. The Florida Bar admitted him to practice that same year, and he is also admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court Southern and Middle Districts of Florida and the Northern District of Georgia as well as before the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 11th Circuit, the Florida appellate courts and Florida Supreme Court.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Practice areasPersonal Injury - General: Plaintiff, Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff, Personal Injury - Products: Plaintiff, Transportation/Maritime, Civil Litigation: Plaintiff, Insurance Coverage
Admiralty & Maritime Law, Bad Faith Insurance, Brain Injury, Construction Accident, Delayed or Incorrect Diagnosis, Insurance, Medical Malpractice, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Motor Vehicle Defects, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Railroad Accident, Transportation Law, Trucking Accidents, Wrongful Death
- 20% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 20% Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
- 20% Personal Injury - Products: Plaintiff
- 20% Transportation/Maritime
- 10% Civil Litigation: Plaintiff
- 10% Insurance Coverage
First Admitted: 1981, Florida
Professional Webpage: http://www.mandinalaw.com/about-mr-ginsberg/
- Florida Bar, 1981
- Member, Federal Trial Bar of the United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- Eleventh Circuit Professionalism Panel- review and conduct informal hearings of professionalism complaints against attorneys practicing in the Eleventh Circuit
- University of Florida; Bachelor of Arts; Magna cum laude, with Honors, 1979
- Certified Circuit Court Mediator , 1992
- Board Certified in Civil Trial Law by the Florida Bar, 1992
- Certified Appellate Mediator, 2013
- Super Lawyer, Thomson Reuters, Super Lawyer, Thompson Reuters, 2010
- Since 2010 I have received AV Ratings from Martindale Hubbell, AV Rated, Martindale Hubbell, 2010
- Since 2016, I have been a member of the Miami Dade County Circuit Court Professionalism Panel reviewing and conducting informal hearings resulting from professionalism complaints against attorneys, 2016
- Since 2017, I have been a volunteer with the Florida Bar "Lawyers Advising Lawyers" service where I counsel attorneys regarding pending cases they have questions concerning, 2017
- Williams v Carnival Cruise Lines- confidential settlement against cruise line for "ship physician" malpractice, 2017
- Confidential Settlement-Almoguera v Parexel-Traumatic Brain Injury with later death to mother and mild Traumatic Brain Injury to 5 year old daughter resulting from motor vehicle accident with a pharmaceutical employee driving rental car on company business, 2016
- $7.5 Million Verdict against Geico General Insurance Company; settled for a confidential sum in 2016 during a new trial following appeal, 2013
- Confidential Settlement-Smith v Petroliance- Catastrophic Traumatic Brain Injury case against fuel truck company , 2013
- $4.3 Million Verdict - Sharick v Nova Southeastern University-$5.6 Million Judgment affirmed on appeal in 2011 , 2008
- Confidential Settlement- Capone v Nassau Wyndham Resort- Diving accident resulting in Quadriplegia , 2008
- Riedel v Sheraton Bal Harbour Resort-wrongful death of German tourist-negligent selection of physician "house call" service;" confidential settlement following successful appeal , 2001
- $5.1 Million Verdict against NCL; settled in 2002 for a confidential sum while on appeal, 1999
Office location for Marc Ginsberg
15500 New Barn Rd
Miami Lakes, FL 33014
- Super Lawyers: 2017 - 2023
Certificates and credentials
These comments were made by fellow attorneys during the annual nomination process.
“Marc is one of the brightest and ablest Personal Injury Trial Attorneys I have encountered in 35 yrs of Practice. I am Board Certified in the same area and have found him to be extremely conscientious, well prepared , and knowledgeable in all Procedural and Evidentiary matters. I would consider him far superior to some of the people you already have on the list of his specialty.”