Abraham David Benhayoun
Top Rated Immigration Attorney in Miami, FL
Abraham David Benhayoun is a multi-jurisdictional, bilingual (native Spanish) attorney focused on business-related and employment-based immigration matters. He graduated from the University of Miami School of Law where he obtained his Juris Doctor and Master of Laws in International Law degrees. He is admitted to practice law in Florida and all federal jurisdictions.
Prior to opening up his own law firm, Abraham was an associate attorney at two distinguished immigration firms in Miami, Florida, and Houston, Texas. His passion is to help clients, and he puts his heart and soul into his cases.
Immigration attorney Abraham David Benhayoun focuses his practice on providing the most comprehensive legal representation to foreign investors and intending immigrants. He works closely with international tax attorneys, and corporate and business attorneys, in order to provide the best legal representation to his clients.
About Abraham David Benhayoun
First Admitted: 2009
Professional Webpage: https://abrahambenhayoun.com/the-lawyer/
- Admitted to the Venezuelan Bar - INPREABOGADO, 2009
- Admitted to the Florida Bar, 2013
- Admitted to the U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida, 2013
- Library-Certified Research Scholar, University of Miami Law Library, School of Law, 2013
- Immigration Policy & Practice Panel Discussion, Speaker, Immigration Attorney, AILA South Florida Chapter and the University of Miami Law AILA Chapter, 2017
- Crafting Effective Retainer Agreements, Speaker, Panel Discussion - Immigration Law, AILA South Florida Chapter, 2021
- Panel on Immigration Law. , Speaker, Panel Discussion - Immigration Law, AILA South Florida Chapter and Nova Southeastern University | Shepard Broad College of Law, 2019
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
Last Updated: 6/10/2022