Top rated White Collar Crimes attorney in Miami, FloridaAlbert Z Levin P.A.
Practice Areas: White Collar Crimes, Criminal Defense; view more
Licensed in Florida since: 1981
Education: Loyola University New Orleans College of Law
Albert Z Levin P.A.Courthouse Center, 40 Northwest 3rd Street
Miami, FL 33128 Visit website
Attorney Albert Z. Levin of Albert Z. Levin, P.A. in Miami Florida dedicates his practice to representing those charged with violating criminal laws or under investigation by law enforcement agencies.
Mr. Levin’s over 35 years of legal experience has enabled him to provide stellar representation to client’s throughout the United States in matters involving white collar frauds of all varieties, money laundering, drug offenses, corporate and business related criminal violations and to individuals and entities under investigation by State and Federal law enforcement agencies.
Mr. Levin began his career in 1981 as a prosecutor in the Miami-Dade County State Attorney’s Office. After leaving that position, Mr. Levin founded his firm in 1985. He has extensive jury trial experience in both State and Federal Court throughout the United States.
Highly recognized within the legal profession, Mr. Levin has appeared on various news programs over the course of his career and most recently appeared on CNN's New Day. He was the recipient of the Rodney Thaxton “Against All Odds” award for exemplary representation in an unpopular cause after his representation in a highly publicized case of an individual charged in a conspiracy to blow up the Sears Tower in Chicago.
Practice areasCriminal Defense: White Collar, Criminal Defense
Criminal Domestic Violence, Criminal Law, Criminal Law - Federal, Drug & Alcohol Violations, Felony, Tax Evasion, White Collar Crime
- 50% Criminal Defense: White Collar
- 50% Criminal Defense
First Admitted: 1981, Florida
Professional Webpage: https://www.albertlevinlaw.com/firm
- Participated in Dade Legal Aid Put Something Back Program
- Florida Bar Association, Member
- Florida Bar, Member
- Tulane University, 1977
- Honored by the United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida for providing pro bono legal service., Southern District of Florida Pro Bono Honor Roll, U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida, 2016
- Selected by Super Lawyers® in Florida as an Outstanding Criminal Defense Lawyer
- Won Prestigious Rodney Thaxton Against All Odds Award, 2009
Office location for Albert Levin
Courthouse Center, 40 Northwest 3rd Street
Miami, FL 33128
- Super Lawyers: 2015 - 2018