Angelica L. Novick
Top rated business litigation attorney in Miami, FloridaThe Ferraro Law Firm, P.A.
Angelica L. Novick is an attorney at The Ferraro Law Firm, P.A., in Miami, Florida. Ms. Novick concentrates her practice on business and other general litigation, serving clients throughout the Miami area.
After graduating from the University of Miami with a bachelor's degree in English literature, Ms. Novick went on to graduate magna cum laude from the University of Miami School of Law. She gained practical experience during law school by interning for a federal district court judge and serving as a research assistant to the university’s vice dean. She also served as executive editor of the University of Miami Inter-American Law Review.
Ms. Novick has many years of experience handling complex business litigation matters. She has litigated cases involving breach of contract, corporate governance, employment, fraud, intellectual property and other disputes in both state and federal court. She is qualified to appear before all Florida state courts, the U.S. District Courts for the Northern, Middle and Southern Districts of Florida, and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 11th Circuit.
An active contributor to her legal and professional communities, Ms. Novick is a member of the Miami-Dade Bar and the University of Miami School of Law Young Alumni Committee. She serves as an ad litem for Dade Legal Aid and is a former graduate of the Greater Miami Chamber of Commerce Leadership Miami program.
Ms. Novick strives to consistently provide the highest quality of legal service to each client. Recognizing her accomplishments and dedication to her profession, the publication Best Lawyers included her on its “Ones to Watch” list for 2021 and 2022.
Practice areasBusiness litigation, General litigation
- 50% Business litigation
- 50% General litigation
First Admitted: 2013, Florida
Professional Webpage: https://www.ferrarolaw.com/attorney-profiles/angelica-l-novi...
- “COVID-19 Consumer Liability Waivers – Practical Considerations for Franchise Systems,” The Franchise Lawyer (Fall 2020)
- “Corporate Boards Must Act Now to Mitigate the Fallout of Officer Misconduct,” Corporate Board Member (November 2017)
- “Director Independence Disclosures: Be Careful What You Say,” Law 360 (July 2018)
- Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch, 2021 – 2022
- Florida Super Lawyers Rising Stars, 2017 – 2021
- Greater Miami Chamber of Commerce Leadership Miami Participant, Class 41, 2019-2020
- University of Miami School of Law Young Alumni Committee
- Dade Legal Aid Attorney Ad Litem
- Member, The Dade County Bar Association
- United States Appeals Court for the Eleventh Circuit
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Florida
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- B.A., English Literature, University of Miami, Miami, Florida
Office location for Angelica L. Novick
Brickell World Plaza
600 Brickell Avenue, Suite 3800
Miami, FL 33131
- Rising Stars: 2017 - 2023
Find me online
- "This study is important because it provides the first evidence for widespread transfer of PFAS directly from fish… https://t.co/mlveAur7dC
- Chemical-based fire-fighting foam have been extensively used by U.S. military personnel & firefighters for over 50… https://t.co/rCeJtJeh89
- #MotivationMonday No shortcuts taken here at The Ferraro Law Firm! We have been dedicated to protecting the rights… https://t.co/HuY2WQ8DYr