Top rated medical malpractice attorney in Miami, FloridaThe Tinstman Law Firm, P.A.
Attorney Eric Tinstman is the founder and president of The Tinstman Law Firm in Miami, Florida. Nationally recognized as one of the top trial advocates in the country, Mr. Tinstman focuses his practice on plaintiff personal injury and civil litigation arising from trucking accidents, medical malpractice, defective and dangerous products, motor vehicle accidents, slip-and-fall accidents, negligent security, nursing home abuse, and other preventable tragedies.
Early in his legal career, Mr. Tinstman served as counsel to plaintiffs in litigation against big tobacco companies, where he helped secure verdicts of nearly $12 million while fighting to secure additional verdicts totaling more than $40 million. Since starting his firm, he also has a 3.7 million dollar verdict in a medical malpractice brain injury case. Since establishing his own private practice, Mr.Tinstman has recovered more than $9 million for his clients, earning his reputation as one of the area's leading personal injury attorneys.
Very comfortable in the courtroom, Mr. Tinstman is undaunted by opposing counsel, and he fights hard to secure the most favorable results possible for his plaintiff clients no matter how complex or challenging their situations. From this success, he has earned numerous top ratings from his peers in the areas of medical malpractice, products liability and more, and he has also received many positive reviews and referrals from those he has served.
A leader in his field, Mr. Tinstman has conducted lectures and seminars at the University of Miami School of Law as well as before various professional legal organizations across his region. He has also served on the board of the Dade County Bar Association's Young Lawyers Section as well as chair of the organization's Fundraising Committee, Judiciary Committee and Schools Committee.
Among his other professional affiliations, he is a member of the Florida Justice Association Board of Directors (Eagle Member), the Vanguard Committee of the Florida Justice Association and the American Association for Justice. A 2006 graduate of Grove City College with a Bachelor of Arts in political science, Mr. Tinstman attended the University of Miami School of Law, where he obtained his Juris Doctor in 2009.
Practice areasPersonal injury - medical malpractice: plaintiff, Personal injury - general: plaintiff, Personal injury - products: plaintiff, Civil litigation: plaintiff
Dental malpractice, Medical malpractice, Delayed or incorrect diagnosis, Animal bites, Assault, Motor vehicle accidents, Personal injury - plaintiff, Slip and fall, Wrongful death, Dram shop laws, Construction accident, Brain injury, Sexual abuse - plaintiff, Trucking accidents, Premises liability - plaintiff, Motor vehicle defects, Medical devices, Pharmaceutical
- 20% Personal injury - medical malpractice: plaintiff
- 50% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
- 20% Personal injury - products: plaintiff
- 10% Civil litigation: plaintiff
First Admitted: 2009, Florida
Professional Webpage: http://thetinstmanlawfirm.com/about/
- Super Lawyer’s Magazine Rising Star in 2021 (Medical Malpractice), 2019 (Medical Malpractice), 2018 (Medical Malpractice), 2017 (Medical Malpractice), 2016 (Products Liability), and 2015 (Products Liability), Super Lawyers
- Board of Directors Florida Justice Association
- American Association of Justice, Member
- Vanguard Committee of the Florida Justice Association, Member
- Eagle member of the Florida Justice Association
- Verdict of 3.7 million against Total Health Services, 2018
- Verdict of $11,000,000.00 against R.J. Reynolds Tobacco., 2015
- Verdict of $776,000.00 against R.J. Reynolds Tobacco. , 2015
Office location for Eric Tinstman
9100 S Dadeland Blvd
Miami, FL 33156
- Rising Stars: 2015 - 2019, 2021 - 2023