Francisco J. Vargas
Top rated family law attorney in Miami, FloridaFrancisco J. Vargas, Esq.,P.A.
Francisco J. Vargas is the owner of Francisco J. Vargas, Esq., P.A., in Miami, Florida. Mr. Vargas devotes his practice exclusively to family law and represents a wide variety of clients throughout the Miami metropolitan region.
Mr. Vargas has more than 10 years of experience and is knowledgeable in all areas of family law. He handles complex matters involving divorce, alimony, child support, custody, domestic violence, equitable distribution, military divorce, paternity, property agreements, relocation and more.
Fluent in English and Spanish, Mr. Vargas is able to communicate with and provide exceptional service to Miami’s Latino community. He understands that circumstances involving divorce or child custody are highly stressful and emotional situations and is committed to providing personalized service and support to his clients in their time of need.
In addition to running his law practice, Mr. Vargas enjoys staying active in the family law legal community. He is a member of The Florida Bar and participates in the bar association’s family law section. He also belongs to the First Family Law American Inn of Court.
Mr. Vargas graduated from Florida International University in 2003 with a bachelor’s degree in political science. He went on to receive his law degree from St. Thomas University School of Law in Miami, as well as a Master of Law degree in taxation from the University of Miami School of Law in Coral Gables. He obtained his license to practice law in 2006, which enables him to practice in all Florida state courts.
Practice areasFamily law
Alimony & spousal support, Child support, Custody & visitation, Dissolution, Divorce, Domestic violence, Name change, Paternity, Prenuptial agreements, Marital property, Mediation & collaborative law, Same sex family law, Father's rights
- 100% Family law
First Admitted: 2006, Florida
Professional Webpage: https://fvargaslaw.com/
- University of Miami School of Law, Coral Gables, Florida, L.L.M. in Taxation, 2007
- Bachelor of Arts, Major: Political Science, Florida International University, Miami, Florida 2003
- Member of the First Family Law American Inn Court
- Member of the Family Law Section of the Florida Bar
- Masters in Tax Law., 2007
- Franco v. Thomas, 251 So 2d 325 (Fla. 3d DCA 2018). Reversed., 2018
- Nominee, Rising Star, Superlawyer, 2019
- De Diego v. Barrios, 271 So. 3d 1181 (Fla. 3d DCA 2019); Reversed and remanded for further proceedings. , 2019
- Pena v. Rodriguez, 273 So. 3d 237 (Fla. 3d DCA 2019), Judgment reversed and remanded. , 2019
- Dade County Legal Aid Pro Bono Program., 2020
- Florida Bar Family Law Section; Family Law Inns Of Court
Office location for Francisco J. Vargas
1200 Brickell Ave
Miami, FL 33131
- Rising Stars: 2019