Harold Bluestein is nationally recognized as among the leading marital and family law attorneys in the country and board certified in marital and family law by The Florida Bar. Mr. Bluestein has more than 46 years of legal experience, and he provides unmatched counsel and support to clients throughout South Florida.
Mr. Bluestein assists his clients in resolving their conflicts and reaching favorable agreements regarding alimony, parental time sharing, child support, property division, and all other related matters.
Mr. Bluestein is regularly called upon to consult by other attorneys regarding their cases and specific issues that they find challenging.
In honor of his outstanding professionalism and service, Mr. Bluestein is AV-Preeminent peer-review rated* through Martindale-Hubbell and has many other top rankings and endorsements from his peers, including consistent recognition from The Best Lawyers in America. He has been ranked Band 2 for Family/Matrimonial: High Net Worth in Chambers USA 2022 as well as being listed in both Strathmore's Who's Who and Marquis Who's Who. He is certified in Trial Advocacy by the National Board of Trial Advocacy. Mr. Bluestein was named Best Lawyers 2022 Family Lawyer of the Year for Miami. U.S. World & News Report voted his practice one of the Best Law Firms for Family Law in Miami in 2020.
A 1972 graduate of the University of Miami, Mr. Bluestein returned to his alma mater and obtained his Juris Doctor from the University of Miami School of Law in 1974. The Florida Bar admitted him to practice the following year, and he is also admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida.
He is an active member of The Florida Bar, the Miami-Dade County Bar Association, the American Association for Justice and the Florida Justice Association, and the Iron Arrow Honor Society, among his other professional affiliations.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards, and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Best Lawyers® and The Best Lawyers in America© are registered trademarks of BL Rankings, LLC d/b/a Best Lawyers and Co., LLC. The names, logo, and database are protected under the trademark, copyright, and fair use laws of the United States of America. Any use of name, including in electronic form, must be made only by permission and under the guidelines of BL Rankings, LLC d/b/a Best Lawyers and Co., LLC.
Practice areasFamily law
Dissolution, Prenuptial agreements, Mediation & collaborative law
- 100% Family law
First Admitted: 1975, Florida
Professional Webpage: https://haroldbluesteinpllc.com/
- 2021-2022 Marquis Who’s Who in America
- Florida Bar
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida
- American Association for Justice, Member
- Florida Justice Association, Member
- Iron Arrow, Member
- University of Miami, Coral Gables, B.B.A.
- Marital and Family Law, Florida Bar
- Family Trial Advocate, NBTA
- Best Lawyers in America, Lawyer Of The Year - Family Law - Miami , Best Lawyers in America, 2022
- Ranked Band 2 for Family / Matrimonial : High Net Worth , Ranked Band 2 for Family / Matrimonial , Chambers & Partners High Net Worth Guide , 2022
- Law and Politics, Florida Super Lawyers TOP 100, TOP 100, Florida Super Lawyers
- Marquis Who's Who and Strathmore's Who's Who, Marquis Who's and Strathmore's Who's Who
- Martindale-Hubbell, AV® Preeminent Peer Review Rated, Martindale-Hubbell
- South Florida Legal Guide's Top Lawyers, South Florida Legal Guide
Office location for Harold Bluestein
2000 S Bayshore Dr
Villa # 52
Miami, FL 33133