Top Rated Business Litigation Attorney in Miami, FL
Prepared with a background in real estate and corporate law, as well as more than three decades of experience as a trial lawyer, partner Jeffrey Rubinstein leads Rubinstein & Associates. He offers a broad range of legal services in Miami-Dade County, Monroe County, Broward County, Cutler Bay, Palmetto Bay, Pinecrest and Kendall, Florida. His practice areas include U.S. and international property law, exchanges and acquisitions, financing and leasing, and real estate sales, use and development; entertainment law; and copyright, trademarks and intellectual property.
In business matters, Mr. Rubinstein assists clients with employment and labor law issues such as immigration, licensing, joint ventures, contracts, benefits and pensions, management and production issues, as well as joint ventures, licensing, antitrust issues, secured transactions, bankruptcy.
Through complicated cases of land use matters, lender liability claims and large foreclosures, Mr. Rubinstein has earned a reputation as a trustworthy, hard-working representative. For his superior legal skills and his adherence to ethics, he has received the highest rating possible of AV Preeminent* from Martindale-Hubbell.
Beginning his education at The George Washington University, Mr. Rubinstein acquired a Bachelor of Arts with a major in economics, which gives him a unique insight into his practice areas. He then attended the University of Miami School of Law to earn his Juris Doctor.
From his education and experience, Mr. Rubinstein realizes that there is no one-size-fits-all approach to any case. Therefore, he employs innovative, professional, ethically sound ideas to benefit every client. Although he seeks fair settlements when possible to avoid a lengthy courtroom battle, he is ready to aggressively represent his clients in court.
* AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
The firm is a debt relief agency. They help people file for bankruptcy relief under the U.S. Bankruptcy Code.
About Jeffrey Rubinstein
First Admitted: 1974, Florida
- George Washington University, B.A., major in Economics
- Bates College
- Martindale-Hubbell® AV Rated Lawyer
- Listed in The Bar Register of Pre-Eminent Lawyers™
- Recipient of the South Florida Business Journal “Best of The Bar” Award, 2005
- Recognized as one of Florida’s Super Lawyers, 2006 – 2008, 2010 – 2011
Last Updated: 6/28/2022