Morgan B. Edelboim
Top Rated Bankruptcy Attorney in Miami, FL
Selected to Rising Stars: 2017 - 2019
Attorney Morgan B. Edelboim handles bankruptcy litigation as well as commercial litigation and real estate law as a partner at Edelboim Lieberman Revah Oshinsky PLLC in Miami, Florida. Mr. Edelboim serves as prosecutor or defense in bankruptcy matters representing individuals, businesses and creditors, and this wide experience of all aspects of this area of law allows him to see a broader view and provide his clients with a unique and comprehensive perspective of their options.
Mr. Edelboim holds memberships and leadership positions in associations and organizations, including the American Bar Association, the Dade County Bar Association, the Business Network International, Biscayne Connection and the Florida Lawyers Network, Aventura Chapter. He has served as a board member and executive committee member of Beth Torah Benny Rok and as director of the Bankruptcy Bar Association of the Southern District of Florida.
In the profession and in the wider community, Mr. Edelboim has received many honors and awards recognizing his professional excellence. Three times he has been selected as a Florida Trend Florida Legal Elite Up and Comer, and he has the highest peer rating possible of AV Preeminent* from Martindale-Hubbell for his commitment to clients, ethical standards and outstanding legal skills. He has also received the Pro Bono Service Award from the Dade County Bar Association.
After earning his Bachelor of Arts from Rutgers University – New Brunswick, Mr. Edelboim then obtained his Juris Doctor from Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad College of Law. In 2007, he became licensed to practice in Florida courts as well as before the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida, the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida, the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of Florida and the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Middle District of Florida.
Mr. Edelboim is a debt relief agent. He helps people file for bankruptcy relief under the U.S. Bankruptcy Code.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
About Morgan B. Edelboim
First Admitted: 2007, Florida
Professional Webpage: https://elrolaw.com/attorneys/morgan-b-edelboim/
- 10.0 Rating, Avvo
- Pro Bono Service Award, Eleventh Judicial Circuit and Dade County Bar Association, October 6, 2010
- AV Preeminent® Rating, Martindale-Hubbell®
- Florida Rising Stars, Bankruptcy: Business, 2016-2017
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation’s 40 Under 40 Outstanding Lawyers, South Florida nomination, 2017
- Florida Trend, Legal Elite Up and Comer, 2012, 2013 & 2018
- Speaker, Ethics Regarding Trust Accounts, Florida Lawyers Network, Aventura, September 2017
- Co-Author, “When to Assert ’In Pari Delicto’: Affirmative Defense or Motion to Dismiss?” – ABI Committee Newsletter, Commercial Fraud Vol. 9, No. 6 / December 2012
- Florida Bar, United States District Court, Southern District of Florida, United States District Court, Middle District of Florida, United States Bankruptcy Court, Southern District of Florida, United States Bankruptcy Court, Middle District of Florida
- Executive Committee Member, Beth Torah Benny Rok
- Board Member, Beth Torah Benny Rok
- Member, Florida Lawyers Network, Aventura Chapter
- Member, Business Network International, Biscayne Connection
- Participant, “Put Something Back” Pro Bono Project of the Dade County Bar Association
- Member, Dade County Bar Association
- Co-Chair, Miami Social Committee, Bankruptcy Bar Association Southern District of Florida
- Director, Bankruptcy Bar Association of the Southern District of Florida
- Member, American Bar Association
- Rutgers University, New Brunswick, Bachelor of Arts
Last Updated: 5/15/2022