Randy M. Weber
Top rated personal injury attorney in Miami, FloridaPita Weber Del Prado
Practice Areas: Personal injury, Consumer law, Medical malpractice; view more
Licensed in Florida since: 1994
Education: University of Miami School of Law
Pita Weber Del Prado9350 S Dixie Hwy
Miami, FL 33156 Visit website
Randy M. Weber is a personal injury attorney with over 25 years of experience. He practices at the law firm of Pita, Weber & Del Prado, in Miami, Florida, representing injury victims throughout the Miami metropolitan area. He handles matters involving automobile accidents, medical malpractice, nursing home abuse, premises liability, wrongful death and general personal injury, as well as consumer law.
Over his years in practice, Mr. Weber has successfully litigated and resolved numerous personal injury cases, resulting in membership in the Million Dollar Advocates Forum. Prior to joining Pita, Weber & Del Prado, he practiced as a commercial litigator and at the Law Offices of the Public Defender, 11th Judicial Circuit of Florida, as a special assistant public defender.
Mr. Weber is an active member of his legal community. He belongs to the Dade County Bar Association, The Florida Bar, the Miami Dade Trial Lawyers Association, the Florida Justice Association and the American Association for Justice.
Dedicated to serving the public and his local community, Mr. Weber sits on the board and serves as chair of Assistance to the Elderly. He is a volunteer with Vitas Healthcare Paw Pals, serves on the executive committee for the Special Olympics Florida and contributes to other charitable organizations.
Mr. Weber graduated magna cum laude from the University of Georgia with a bachelor’s degree in English. He earned his law degree from the University of Miami School of Law. He holds a license to practice law before all Florida state courts and the U.S. district courts for the northern, middle and southern districts of Florida.
Practice areasPersonal injury - general: plaintiff, Consumer law, Personal injury - medical malpractice: plaintiff, Personal injury - products: plaintiff
Motor vehicle accidents, Slip and fall, Wrongful death, Construction accident, Brain injury, Premises liability - plaintiff, Medical malpractice, Motor vehicle defects, Medical devices, Pharmaceutical
- 60% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
- 20% Consumer law
- 10% Personal injury - medical malpractice: plaintiff
- 10% Personal injury - products: plaintiff
First Admitted: 1994, Florida
Professional Webpage: https://www.pwdlawfirm.com/attorneys/randy-m-weber/
- U.S. District Courts for the Northern District of Florida
- U.S. District Courts for the Middle District of Florida
- Florida Justice Association (formerly Florida Academy of Trial Lawyers)
- U.S. District Courts for Southern District of Florida
- Florida Supreme Court
- Miami-Dade Justice Association
- Florida Bar Grievance Committee, Chairman., 2013
- The Florida Bar
- Dade County Bar Association
- Super Lawyers
- University of Miami School of a Law as a Dean's Honor Scholar and a recipient the Dean's Honor Scholarship, a merit-based full tuition scholarship. While in law school, Mr. Weber was on the Dean's List each year and an Associate Editor of the University of Miami School of Law Inter-American Law Review. In 1994, Mr. Weber earned his Juris Doctor degree Magna Cum Laude, graduating in the top 3% of his Mr. Weber is a Phi Beta Kappa graduate of the University of Georgia with a Bachelor of Arts Degree Magna Cum Laude in English. Upon graduating in the Top 2% of his Class at UGA, Mr. Weber was admitted to the University of Miami School of a Law as a Dean's Honor Scholar and a recipient the Dean's Honor Scholarship, a merit-based full tuition scholarship. While in law school, Mr. Weber was on the Dean's List each year and an Associate Editor of the University of Miami School of Law Inter-American Law Review. In 1994, Mr. Weber earned his Juris Doctor degree Magna Cum Laude, graduating in the top 3% of his class
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Florida Trend’s Florida Legal Elite for 2008, 2011 and 2013
- AV Preeminent® Rating, Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings, 2013
- Mr. Weber is a Phi Beta Kappa graduate of the University of Georgia with a Bachelor of Arts Degree Magna Cum Laude in English, 1991. Upon graduating in the Top 2% of his Class at UGA, Mr. Weber attended the University of Miami School of Law on a full tuition merit based scholarship. Mr. Weber then graduated the University of Miami magna cum laude in 1994 in the top 3% of his class., 1994
- American Heart Association, Fund Raiser, 2015
- Member, Council on Education Change and Executive Pass Committee, 2016
- The Special Olympics, Executive Committee, 2014
- Vitas Healthcare Paw Pals Volunteer, Executive Committee
- Assistance to The Elderly, Inc., former Chairperson, and current Member on the Board of Directors
- Mr. Weber's Pro Bono activity includes: Board of Directors, Miami-Bridge Youth and Family Services; Big Brother/Big Sister Program (as an area coordinator); Hands on Miami (as a project coordinator); Guardian Ad Litem Attorney; Dade County Bar Association pro-bono program "Put Something Back;" E-Mentoring program; Dade County Bar Association Coach of High School Mock Trial Team; and Voices for Children Foundation, Inc. (financial contributor only).
Office location for Randy M. Weber
9350 S Dixie Hwy
Miami, FL 33156
- Super Lawyers: 2020 - 2023