Robert A. Dulberg
Top rated Alternative Dispute Resolution attorney in Miami, FloridaSalmon & Dulberg Dispute Resolution
Attorney Robert A. Dulberg is a founder and shareholder with the Salmon & Dulberg Dispute Resolution law firm based in Miami, Florida. A highly rated, award-winning lawyer with more than 50 years of legal experience, Mr. Dulberg focuses his practice exclusively on alternative dispute resolution, including mediation and arbitration, and he has helped establish his practice as one of the region's top law firms for alternative dispute resolution. Robert now offers Virtual Mediations and Online Scheduling. Simply CLICK HERE to schedule a mediation.
Certified as a circuit civil and family mediator by the Florida Supreme Court as well as a certified mediator for the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida, Mr. Dulberg has successfully handled thousands of mediations and arbitrations for a wide range of disputes. These include personal injury and torts, wrongful death claims, complex commercial disputes, employment and labor law disputes, admiralty and maritime cases, insurance matters, disability and life insurance, construction and real estate issues, and many other areas.
Widely sought after for his wealth of knowledge, Mr. Dulberg has written extensively and conducted numerous lectures and seminars across his region on topics involving effective mediation techniques and other ADR subjects. He is also a former chair of the Dade County Bar Association's Mediation Committee and once served on the Florida Association of Professional Family Mediators' Board of Directors.
In addition, Mr. Dulberg also served as mediator for the 11th Judicial Circuit's Mediation/Arbitration Division in Miami-Dade County from 1989 to 1991. Moreover, he has served in several leadership roles with the Florida Association of Professional Family Mediators, and he is an active member of the National Academy of Distinguished Neutrals and the Association for Conflict Resolution. He is a past fellow with the American College of Civil Trial Mediators and diplomate member of the Florida Academy of Professional Mediators, among his many other professional affiliations.
A 1969 graduate of Rider University, Mr. Dulberg obtained his Juris Doctor from the University of Miami School of Law in 1972. For his exemplary professionalism and service, he has earned consistent recognition from The Best Lawyers in America* for alternative dispute resolution as well as many other accolades from his peers, including recognition from Florida Legal Elite for alternative dispute resolution.
*Best Lawyers® and The Best Lawyers in America© are registered trademarks of BL Rankings, LLC d/b/a Best Lawyers and Co., LLC. The names, logo, and database are protected under the trademark, copyright, and fair use laws of the United States of America. Any use of name, including in electronic form, must be made only by permission and under the guidelines of BL Rankings, LLC d/b/a Best Lawyers and Co., LLC.
Practice areasAlternative Dispute Resolution
- 100% Alternative Dispute Resolution
First Admitted: 1972, Florida
Professional Webpage: http://sd-adr.com/attorney/robert-dulberg/
- Florida, 1972
- Federal Mediator, U. S. Southern District Court of Florida
- Member, Association for Conflict Resolution
- Member, Florida Circuit Civil Mediator Society
- Program Chair, DCBA Mediation Committee, 1995-1996
- Member, National Academy of Distinguished Neutrals
- Diplomate, Florida Academy of Professional Mediators
- Practicing Attorney with over 31 years experience in Civil and Family Litigation including personal injury, insurance, commercial disputes, labor & employment disputes, real estate litigation, probate, construction, corporate disputes, and family disputes.
- Named in Florida Super Lawyers, and listed under Alternative Dispute Resolution, 2006, 2010, 2011 and 2012
- Member, Association of Broward County Mediators
- Florida Supreme Court Certified Family Mediator
- Volunteer Mediator, Florida Bar Grievance Mediation Program
- Former Board of Director, Florida Association of Professional Family Mediators, Member
- Mediator, Mediation/Arbitration Division, 11th Judicial Circuit, Miami-Dade County, 1989-1991
- Selected as Florida Legal Elite in Alternative Dispute Resolution, 2007
- Legal Counsel to Printing Association of Florida, Inc., 1986-2008
- Approved as Mediator for the U.S. Southern District of Florida
- Supreme Court Qualified Trainer for Circuit Civil & Family Mediation Certification Training
- Member, The Florida Bar
- Treasurer, Florida Association of Professional Family Mediators
- Former Chairperson, Dade County Bar Association Mediation Committee, 1996-1999
- Past Fellow, American College of Civil Trial Mediators
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, 1988 – present
- Named as Best Lawyer in Alternative Dispute Resolution, 2012
- Member, Academy of Family Mediators
- Florida Supreme Court Certified Circuit Civil Mediator
- Program Chair, Florida Association of Professional Family Mediators, 1996-1997
- Named as Best Lawyer in Alternative Dispute Resolution, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2018
- Named as Florida Super Lawyer in Alternative Dispute Resolution, 2006, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017
- Supreme Court Qualified Arbitrator
- Brooklyn Law School, 1969-1970
- University of Miami School of Law
- Rider College, B.A., Political Science, 1969
- District Court, Southern District of Florida approved Mediator, 1990
- Certified Circuit Civil, Federal, County & Family Mediator, 1989
Office location for Robert A. Dulberg
1395 Brickell Ave
Miami, FL 33131
- Super Lawyers: 2006, 2010 - 2023