Ronald H. Kauffman
Top Rated Family Law Attorney in Miami, FL
Ronald H. Kauffman joins the ranks of fewer than 10% of divorce and family lawyers in Florida who are board certified in Marital & Family Law by the Florida Bar as a specialist. Founder of Ronald H. Kauffman, P.A., Ron is not only board certified as an expert by the Bar, he is a Florida Supreme Court Family Mediator. Ron is also a Fellow in the prestigious American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers (AAML) and the International Academy of Family Lawyers.
A public speaker, published writer, and widely recognized as a strong advocate in complex divorce and international and interstate custody, alimony, property division, and child abduction issues, Ron offers broad experience in all matters involving drafting and litigating prenuptial agreements, as well as modifications of judgments.
A member of the State Bar of California and The Florida Bar, Mr. Kauffman is actively involved with the Family Law Sections in both Florida and California. He is the past president and board member of the First Family Law American Inn of Court and currently serves on the Executive Council of the Family Law Section of The Florida Bar.
- 100%Family Law
- Super Lawyers: 2017 - 2022
Certificates and Credentials
- Florida Bar Board of Legal Specialization
Marital & Family Law
About Ronald H. Kauffman
First Admitted: 1992, California
Professional Webpage: https://www.rhkauffman.com/about/
- BA in 1988 from Boston University, with a major in International Relations and concentration in Economics
- Executive Committee Florida Bar Family Law Section, Publications Committee and CLE Committee 2014-2014 term. Vice President Florida Bar Journal 2015-2016 Term. Florida Family Law Section Commentator Chair, 2014-2015 term, President, First Family Law Inns of Court 2016-2017 Term. Board of Directors, First Family Law Inns of Court. Member of the California Bar Family Law Section and Dade County Bar Association
Other Outstanding Achievements
- Florida Bar Family Law Section "Rising Star" award.
- Florida Bar Certified - Marital & Family Law, 2012
Pro bono/Community Service
- Awarded Outstanding Pro Bono Service Award 2010, 2012
- The article discusses the evidentiary potential of social media sites, and the peculiar challenges of authenticating materials from the internet. Social media websites, like Facebook, have had an astronomical growth worldwide, and are showing up in divorce trials more and more. The article suggests some of the benefits and obstacles in gathering and using Facebook and other social media evidence at trial. The article also reviews the leading national cases on authenticating social media evidence, and outlines when it is necessary to use computer forensic firms, and other sources, to ensure that the evidence is properly admitted, Florida Bar Commentator, 2013
- Recently appointed Commentator Chair of the Publications Committee for the 2014-2015 Florida Bar cycle., Commentator Chair, Publications Committee, Florida Bar Family Law Section, 2014
- Recently appointed to the Board of Directors of the First Family Law American Inns of Court for the 2014-2015 term., Board of Directors, First Family Law Inns of Court, 2014
- Equitable Distribution of Boudoir Photos in Divorce https://t.co/GcVsRcfgl2
- International Child Abduction Action Report https://t.co/4nsbrQeVDp
- Divorce Rates in the Arab World https://t.co/SobVxkrjQG
- Hague Convention, Domestic Violence, and Rights of Custody https://t.co/a5DJVKrc6U
- Divorce and Digital Accounts https://t.co/Bzew7KttVK
Last Updated: 5/15/2022