Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Miami, FL
- Free Consultation
Founding shareholder at Pennekamp Law, P.A., Tom Pennekamp represents clients in the state of Florida. His legal practice is focused on injury services, accident services, and liability and malpractice services. During his career, he has handled cases related to complex commercial disputes, defective products, medical malpractice, maritime and cruise negligence, aviation disasters, negligent security and auto accidents.
Named in 2003 as one of the 21 People to Watch by The Newsmaker, the Daily Business Review featured him in 2006, and Mr. Pennekamp was given the Key Partners Award by the South Florida Business Journal. For his high ethical standards and long list of successful results, he holds the highest peer rating possible of AV Preeminent* from Martindale-Hubbell.
Admitted to practice in the state of Florida, Mr. Pennekamp is also admitted to practice before the United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida and the United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida. He attended Dartmouth College, where he graduated in 1986 with a Bachelor of Arts before immediately moving on to law school.
At the University of Florida College of Law, he earned his Juris Doctor in 1990. Mr. Pennekamp graduated with honors and was in the top 10% of his graduating class. For more than three decades, he has represented those who have been injured as an experienced trial attorney. Rather than settling for a cheap settlement for his clients, he is prepared to go the distance and take the case to court when necessary.
* AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
- 40%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 30%Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
- 30%Personal Injury - Products: Plaintiff
Animal Bites, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Wrongful Death, Construction Accident, Brain Injury, Trucking Accidents, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Medical Malpractice, Birth Injury, Delayed or Incorrect Diagnosis, Motor Vehicle Defects, Medical Devices, Pharmaceutical
- Super Lawyers: 2006 - 2022
About Tom Pennekamp
First Admitted: 1990, Florida
Professional Webpage: https://www.pennekamplaw.com/attorney/pennekamp-tom-jr/
- Florida, 1990
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida
- Dartmouth College, Hanover, New Hampshire, B.A. - 1986
Last Updated: 5/17/2022