Top Rated Business Litigation Attorney in Miami, FL
Tyler Mamone is an attorney and partner at Mamone Villalon in Miami, Florida. Mr. Mamone concentrates his practice on commercial litigation, debt collection, and business and corporate law, representing clients throughout the Miami area. He is licensed to practice law before all Florida state courts and the U.S. District Courts for the Middle and Southern Districts of Florida.
Over the course of his career, Mr. Mamone has litigated complex cases involving asset tracing, commercial collections, financial fraud, securities fraud and shareholder disputes. He is a diligent, detail-oriented attorney, committed to providing superior legal services to Florida residents.
Born in Youngstown, Ohio, Mr. Mamone received a bachelor’s degree in history from The University of Toledo. He went on to earn his law degree from The University of Toledo College of Law. During law school, he served as articles editor for The University of Toledo Law Review and participated in a comparative corporate law program in Madrid, Spain.
Early in his career, Mr. Mamone worked in Washington, D.C., at the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation and interned with a federal judge, developing his legal skills and experience. Prior to forming Mamone Villalon, he practiced at a Miami-based litigation law firm and prosecuted securities class actions at a securities litigation firm.
Outside of his law practice, Mr. Mamone maintains an active presence in the legal community. He is a former panelist at the Spellman-Hoeveler American Inn of Court bench and bar conference, and he is the author of an article on overseas securities litigation for Law360 Expert Analysis. He belongs to the Miami-Dade Bar and the Federal Bar Association.
- 20%Business Litigation
- 20%Creditor Debtor Rights: Business
- 20%Intellectual Property Litigation
- 10%Civil Litigation: Plaintiff
- 10%Civil Litigation: Defense
Business Formation and Planning, Business Organizations, Collections
- Rising Stars: 2020 - 2022
- Author, “Overseas Securities Litigation is Coming of Age,” Law360, Expert Analysis (2016) - Paper on international securities litigation
About Tyler Mamone
First Admitted: 2014, Florida
Professional Webpage: https://mamonevillalon.com/attorneys/tyler-mamone/
- Articles Editor, University of Toledo Law Review Highest Ranking, State and Local Government Law and Taxation Highest Ranking, Constitutional Law II Teaching Assistant, Constitutional Law I College of William & Mary, Universidad San Pablo-CEU, Madrid, Spain, Summer Law Program – Comparative Corporate Law, EU Law
- B.A. in History Cum Laude Phi Alpha Theta, 2011
Pro bono/Community Service
- Provide pro bono legal assistance to local visual artists.
- Academic paper on federal practice concerning circuit split over application of judicial abstension doctrines., Author, No Simple Compromise: Reconciling Duty and Discretion Under Colorado River Abstention in Claims for Mixed Relief, 45 U. Tol. L. Rev. 347, 45 U. Tol. L. Rev. 347, 2014
- Judgment of $11,400,000 - RICARDO IV MONTILLA OSORIO v. JONATHAN SANCHEZ CASE NO: 2014-26005-CA, CIRCUIT COURT OF THE ELEVENTH JUDICIAL CIRCUIT IN AND FOR MIAMI-DADE COUNTY, FLORIDA , 2017
- Panelist for Spellman-Hoeveler Inn of Court Bench & Bar Conference, “How to Win at Motion Calendar” (March 1, 2019), Panelist, Spellman-Hoeveler Inn of Court Bench & Bar Conference, “How to Win at Motion Calendar” (March 1, 2019), 2019
- Federal Bar Association, 2019
- Dade County Bar Association, 2017
- Active Member of Florida Bar, 2014
- Commercial Litigation
Last Updated: 5/15/2022