Beth T. Vogelsang
Top rated family law attorney in Naples, FloridaHenderson, Franklin, Starnes & Holt, P.A.
Practice Areas: Family law; view more
Licensed in Florida since: 1985
Education: University of Miami School of Law
Henderson, Franklin, Starnes & Holt, P.A.8889 Pelican Bay Blvd.
Naples, FL 34108 Visit website
As stockholder at Henderson, Franklin, Starnes & Holt, P.A., Beth T. Vogelsang represents clients in Naples, Florida, in matters of family law. This includes child custody, child support, divorce and appellate law. Her experience extends to a long list of complex legal matters, including the following: paternity, adoption, prenuptial and postnuptial agreements, child support, alimony, equitable distribution and all child-related issues.
Ms. Vogelsang was named one of the Best Lawyers in America for eight consecutive years, since 2013. Naples Illustrated named her a Top Lawyer, and three times she was named the Fort Myers Lawyer of the Year. In 1992, she was certified by The Florida Bar as a Specialist in Marital and Family Law. Along with family law, she also handles class action litigation and coverage disputes. During her career spanning almost four decades, she has managed over 30 appeals and tried several nonjury and jury trials.
Admitted to practice in the state of Florida, Ms. Vogelsang is also admitted to practice before the United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida, the United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida, the United States Court of Appeals for the 11th Circuit and the United States Supreme Court. She is also a member of the Family Law Section of The Florida Bar, the Lee County Bar Association, the Florida Association for Women Lawyers and the American Bar Association.
At Pepperdine University, Ms. Vogelsang graduated cum laude with a Bachelor of Arts. She then moved on to the University of Miami, where she graduated magna cum laude with her Juris Doctor.
Practice areasFamily law
Alimony & spousal support, Child support, Custody & visitation, Dissolution, Divorce, Name change, Paternity, Prenuptial agreements, Marital property, Mediation & collaborative law, Same sex family law
- 100% Family law
First Admitted: 1985, Florida
Professional Webpage: https://www.henlaw.com/attorneys/beth-t-vogelsang/
- Alimony Guidelines - Coming Soon to Florida
- Child Protection - New Law Limits Overnight Visitation to Parents in Recovery
- Explaining the New Parental Timesharing Plan Law in Florida
- Injunctions Against Exploitation of Vulnerable Adults
- Shielding Children from Testifying in Family Law Court
- Florida Bans Marriage Before Age 17
- Victory for Biological Dads
- Meloan v. Coverdale, 525 So. 2d 935 (Fla. 3d DCA 1988)
- Nwosu ex rel. Ibrahim v. Adler, 969 So.2d 516 (Fla. 4th DCA 2007)
- Brackenridge v. Ametek, Inc., 517 So. 2d 667 (Fla. 1987)
- Leonard v. Leonard, 613 So. 2d 1339 (Fla. 3d DCA 1993)
- Kilgore v. Dawson, 675 So. 2d 217 (Fla. 3d DCA 1996)
- Millenium Diagnostic Imaging Center, Inc. v. Security National Insurance Co., 882 So. 2d 1027 (Fla. 3d DCA 2004)
- Malu v. Security Nat’l. Ins. Co., 974 So. 2d 625 (Fla. 4th DCA 2008)
- Collier County Section of the Florida Association of Women Lawyers
- Equitable Distribution Committee of the Family Law Section of The Florida Bar
- Collier County and Lee County Bar Associations
- Florida Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- United States Supreme Court, the Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals, and the United States District Courts for the Southern and Middle Districts of Florida
- Admitted to the Florida Bar
- Bonita Springs Chamber of Commerce and its 2010—2011 Leadership Class
- Best Lawyers in America (2013-2021), Lawyers
- 'Top Lawyer' (2018-2020), Naples Illustrated
- "Fort Myers Family Law Lawyer of the Year" in 2015, 2017 and 2019, Fort Myers
- Florida Super Lawyers magazine every year since 2012, Super Lawyers
- Top 50 Women Attorneys in the State in 2014, 2015, and 2019, Women Attorneys
- Pepperdine University, B.A., cum laude
- Board Certified Specialist in Marital and Family Law, 1992
Office location for Beth T. Vogelsang
8889 Pelican Bay Blvd.
Naples, FL 34108
- Super Lawyers: 2012 - 2023
Top ListsTop 50: Women Florida Super Lawyers: 2014 - 2015, 2019, 2021 - 2023
Certificates and credentials
Marital & Family Law
Additional sources of information about Beth T. Vogelsang
Find me online
- Involved in construction in #SWFL? Land Use and Zoning Attorney Taylor Bollt recaps an important Lee BIA update on… https://t.co/wNhWZ9izqz
- Our managing partner Doug Szabo and @gaillamarche were honored to sit with Ed Lovatt at @passle to reflect on the v… https://t.co/9lE1vxgI3A
- Are you a #FL college athlete concerned about the future and the possibility of unexpected events that could affect… https://t.co/c9sNgAluOL