Casey K. Weidenmiller
Top Rated Business Litigation Attorney in Naples, FL
With two decades of experience, Casey K. Weidenmiller is shareholder and managing member of Woods, Weidenmiller, Michetti, & Rudnick LLP. He serves clients in the southwest area of Florida, including Bonita Springs, Naples and Fort Myers, and his practice includes matters related to the following: zoning law, land use, intellectual property, patent litigation, business law, residential and commercial loan workouts, construction litigation and commercial litigation.
In 1998, Mr. Weidenmiller graduated from Northwestern University with a Bachelor of Arts. He then moved on to law school at the University of Pennsylvania Carey Law School, where he earned his Juris Doctor in 2001, and is now admitted to practice in the state of Florida. A 30-year resident of the community, he serves visitors, residents and businesses in the area, and is experienced in civil and commercial litigation in both federal and state courts.
Mr. Weidenmiller is a member of the Collier County Bar Association, The Florida Bar, the Teen Court, the American Inns of Court and the American Bar Association. Working with guarantor and borrower clients, he has gained extensive experience in loan litigation and foreclosure defense.
As a passionate member of the local community and someone who values service, Mr. Weidenmiller is involved with the Vestry of the Trinity-By-The Cove Episcopal Church and serves on the Board of Governors of the Montessori Academy of Naples. Throughout his long, successful career, he has gained extensive knowledge and experience in everything ranging from business disputes to professional malpractice and is fully prepared to litigate any case necessary to protect his clients.
- 40%Business Litigation
- 10%Estate & Trust Litigation
- 10%Insurance Coverage
- 10%Real Estate: Business
- 10%Real Estate: Consumer
Trade Secret, Non-Compete Agreements, Business Formation and Planning, Limited Liability Companies, Partnership, Sub-chapter S Corporations, Contracts, Business Organizations, Will Contests, Insurance, Securities Law
- Rising Stars: 2009 - 2011, 2013 - 2015
About Casey K. Weidenmiller
First Admitted: 2001, Florida
Professional Webpage: https://www.lawfirmnaples.com/attorneys/casey-k-weidenmiller...
- Inns of Court
- Chairman of the Board of Directors of The Montessori Academy of Naples and the Vestry of Trinity-By-The Cove Episcopal Church
- Teen Court
- Collier County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Florida Bar
- Northwestern University, B.A., 1998
- Watch this video I made with #Animoto: "Assembly - Reserve Your Seat Now" https://t.co/r2ZIf2jRxd
- Watch this video I made with #Animoto: "Assembly - Early Registration Vid" https://t.co/tWIYfHnakj
- Register for the 2019 Realtor Assembly now and save! https://t.co/hi1wEhTWLS https://t.co/pF2fss1Vof
- Assembly - Early Registration Vid https://t.co/NhniIVltYc
- https://t.co/99b6yDWhJk https://t.co/99b6yDWhJk
Last Updated: 5/15/2022