Dale W. Klaus
Top rated Family Law attorney in Naples, FloridaColeman, Taylor, Klaus, Doupé, Diaz & Torrez, P.A.
Practice Areas: Family Law
Licensed in Florida since: 1997
Dale Klaus, a Partner at Coleman, Taylor, Klaus, Doupé, Diaz & Torrez, P.A. in Naples, Florida, has exclusively represented clients in a wide variety of marital law, divorce law, and general family law matters since 2001. He is AV Preeminent® Peer Review Rated in Family Law by Martindale-Hubbell®, and has consistently been recognized in Florida Super Lawyers and Florida Trend’s Legal Elite. He has a 10.0 Rating on Avvo.com, the highest possible rating.
He is a member of the Family Law Section of the Florida Bar, has participated as a Master of the Bench member of the Thomas S. Biggs Chapter of the American Inns of Court, and serves as the Board Vice President of the Mental Health Association of Southwest Florida. Dale is past Chair of the Family Law and Trial Lawyers Sections of the Collier County Bar Association.
First Admitted: 1997, Florida
Professional Webpage: https://www.chtlegal.com/dale-w-klaus
- Legal Elite, Florida Trend Magazine
- 10.0 Rating (Highest Possible Rating), AVVO
- Rated AV Preeminent® in Family Law, Martindale-Hubbell
- Faculty Award for Outstanding Achievement in Legal Writing, Mercer University
- University of Central Florida - B.A. in Liberal Studies, 1993
- Board Vice President - Mental Health Association of Southwest Florida, 2019
- President - Trial Lawyers Section of Collier County Bar Association - 2012 - 2013
- President - Family Law Section of Collier County Bar Association, 2005
- Super Lawyers: 2018 - 2023
- Rising Stars: 2009