Top rated personal injury attorney in Naples, FloridaCardinal Law, P.A.
Practice Areas: Personal injury, Business litigation, Construction litigation; view more
Licensed in Florida since: 2012
Education: University of Miami School of Law
Languages Spoken: Albanian, Dutch, English, French, Greek, Italian, Spanish
Cardinal Law, P.A.5672 Strand Ct
Naples, FL 34110 Visit website
Attorney Eric Olson is the founder and owner of Cardinal Law, P.A., in Naples, Florida. A top-rated and award-winning personal injury and civil litigation lawyer with more than eight years of total legal experience, Mr. Olson provides unmatched counsel and support to clients throughout Southwest Florida who have legal needs involving any of the following:
· Plaintiff personal injury
· Estate planning and probate
· Estate and trust litigation
· General civil litigation and defense
· Business litigation
· Consumer bankruptcy
Over the course of his legal career, Mr. Olson has recovered millions of dollars in total compensation for his plaintiff injury clients suffering needlessly as a result of someone else's negligence or wrongdoing. During the same time, he has helped many others establish and enforce their final wishes for the future while fighting for the rights and interests of a diverse range of commercial clients with their complex and high-stakes litigation.
Having lived in Southwest Florida since 1991, Mr. Olson has a genuine concern for the legal issues that affect the residents and businesses of his region, and he has gained a reputation for his impassioned advocacy and unwavering commitment to those he serves. Honored for his outstanding professionalism and service, he has earned consistent designation from his peers as being among the top 5% of attorneys in his region, and he has received numerous testimonials and referrals from his satisfied clients.
A 2002 graduate of Washington and Lee University, Mr. Olson obtained his Juris Doctor cum laude from the University of Miami School of Law in 2012, and he received his Master of Laws in real property development from the school that same year. While in law school, he was president of the moot court board and an active member of the Business Law Review.
He also served as a fellow with the Miami STREET LAW Program and the HOPE Public Interest Resource Center, and he received the Iron Arrow Honor Society's “Highest Honor Attained at the University of Miami.” He graduated Order of the Barristers.
Mr. Olson is admitted to practice before all U.S. District and Bankruptcy Courts in Florida, and he is a member of the Collier County Bar Association, the Michael R N McDonnell American Inn of Court, and The Florida Bar's Trial Lawyers and Real Property, Probate & Trust Sections. He is also a licensed real estate broker in Florida, and he is active with several civic organizations in his area.
Practice areasPersonal injury - general: plaintiff, Business litigation, Construction litigation: business, Estate planning & probate, Personal injury - medical malpractice: plaintiff, Real estate: business
Motor vehicle accidents, Personal injury - plaintiff, Wrongful death, Trucking accidents, Premises liability - plaintiff, Estate planning, Probate & estate administration, Medical malpractice
- 50% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
- 10% Business litigation
- 10% Construction litigation: business
- 10% Estate planning & probate
- 10% Personal injury - medical malpractice: plaintiff
- 10% Real estate: business
First Admitted: 2012, Florida
Professional Webpage: https://www.cardinal-law.com/About-Attorney.php
- Judge and Coach for the Moot Court Board, Ave Maria School of Law
- US District Court and Bankruptcy Court for the Middle District of Florida
- US District Court and Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of Florida
- US District Court and Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of Florida
- Bar Admissions, Florida, U.S. District Courts for the Northern, Middle, and Southern Districts of Florida, Bar #99079 State of Florida, Department of Business and Professional Regulation, Division of Real Estate, Broker, License #BK3140039 International Shotokan Karate Federation, 2nd Degree Black Belt International Kiteboarding Organization, Rider Certification The Florida Bar, Member of The Florida Bar and Member of the Trial Lawyers’ Division Collier County Bar Association, Member of the CCBA and Member of the Trial Lawyers’ Division, Past Board Member of the Young Lawyers’ Division The Michael R N McDonnell American Inn of Court, Member, Barrister, and Team Leader for 2019-2020 Season University of Miami, Local Alumni Chair from 2013-2017 Optimist Soccer Club of Naples, Coach from 2013-2017 The Naples Players (Community Theatre), Board Member for 2019-2020 Season, 2012
- Washington and Lee University, Bachelor of Arts in English, 2002
- Mr. Olson graduated with honors from the University of Miami School of Law in 2012, where he served as President of the Moot Court Board, Member of the Business Law Review, and a Fellow in the Miami STREET LAW Program and in the HOPE Public Interest Resource Center. While at Miami Law, he was inducted into the Iron Arrow Honor Society ("Highest Honor Attained"), the Bar & Gavel Honor Society, the Order of the Barrister, and named in Who's Who Among Students in American Universities and Colleges., 2012
- Best Lawyers Ones to Watch, U.S. News and World Report, 2020
- Order of Barristers
- Florida Super Lawyers, Rising Star in Business Litigation, 2018, 2019, and 2020
- Lawyers of Distinction Member, Lawyers of Distinction, 2020
- $260,000 settlement awarded to injured cyclist hit by two vehicles., 2020
- $700,000 total settlement proceeds awarded to minor involved in fatal car accident., 2020
Office location for Eric Olson
5672 Strand Ct
Naples, FL 34110
- Super Lawyers: 2023
- Rising Stars: 2018 - 2022