J. Christopher Lombardo
Top Rated Family Law Attorney in Naples, FL
J. Christopher Lombardo is an attorney and partner at the law firm of Woodward, Pires & Lombardo, P.A. in Naples, Florida. The firm also has an office in Marco Island. Mr. Lombardo focuses his practice on family law and serves clients in Naples and throughout Collier County, Florida. He negotiates and litigates matters involving divorce, alimony, child custody, child support, financial issues, paternity, prenuptial agreements, postnuptial agreements and relocation.
Mr. Lombardo has more than 35 years of legal experience, has been a licensed attorney since 1983 and is admitted before all Florida state courts. He holds a bachelor’s degree in political science from the University of Central Florida and received his law degree from Florida State University College of Law.
In addition to family law, Mr. Lombardo has experience handling contract disputes, FINRA arbitrations, personal injury cases and other general civil and commercial litigation matters. He has litigated at both the trial and appellate levels.
Away from the office, Mr. Lombardo is an active member of his legal community. He is a member of the Collier County Bar Association, The Florida Bar and The Florida Justice Association. He serves on the board of directors of the Golisano Children’s Museum of Naples and has held leadership positions with Friends of the Collier County Museums and the North Collier Fire Control and Rescue District.
Recognized for his accomplishments over the years, Mr. Lombardo is AV Preeminent* rated by the peer review organization Martindale-Hubbell. This is the highest available rating by the respected organization.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Mr. Lombardo is a Certified Financial Litigator (CFL™), Founding Member, American Academy for Certified Financial Litigators (AACFL).
- 80%Family Law
- 10%General Litigation
Adoption, Alimony & Spousal Support, Child Support, Custody & Visitation, Dissolution, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Juvenile Law, Name Change, Paternity, Prenuptial Agreements, Marital Property, Mediation & Collaborative Law, Same Sex Family Law, Father's Rights, Appeals, Litigation, Restraining Order
- Super Lawyers: 2015 - 2022
About J. Christopher Lombardo
First Admitted: 1983, Florida
Professional Webpage: https://www.wpl-legal.com/attorneys/christopher-lombardo/
Pro bono/Community Service
- President, "Friends of the Collier County Museum", 1989-1997
- Board of Directors, Shy Wolf Sanctuary, 2021
- Chairman, North Naples Fire Commission & Rescue, 2015
- Scoutmaster, 2000 - Present
- Board of Directors, Children's Museum of Naples
- Chairman for the Committee to Celebrate the 50th Anniv. of Everglades National Park, 1997
- City of Naples v. Int’l Charter Servs., Inc., 2016 WL 2609814 (Fla. 2d DCA 2016) (per curiam)
- Baron v. Baron, 941 So. 2d 1233 (Fla. 2d DCA 2006)
- Dawn Grace DiNardo v. Anthony DiNardo, Case No. 07-3140 Collier County, Fla. App2Dist., 06/25/2007
- Cecemski v. Cecemski, 954 So. 2d 1227 (Fla. 2d DCA 2007)
- Aaron Cecemski v. Ashley Ann Cecemski, Case No. 06-2391 Collier County, Fla. App.2 Dist., 5/24/2006
- Zepeda v. Zepeda, 32 So. 3d 679 (Fla. 2d DCA 2010)
- University of Central Florida, BA Degree, Major: Political Science, Honors: Cum laude, 1980
- Florida State University College of Law, Juris Doctorate, 1983Law Review, 1981 – 1983, Law Review, Florida State University College of Law, 1983
- Certified Financial Litigator (CFL™) and Founding Member, American Academy for Certified Financial Litigators (AACFL), 2019
- Family Law Zoominar, “Evidence and the Pitfalls of Virtual Trials,” Collier County Bar Association, February, 2021, Presenter/Speaker, Evidence and the Pitfalls of Virtual Trials, Collier County Bar Association, 2021
- Speaker, Family Law Forum, “Evidence,” Collier County Bar Association, 2016, Speaker, “Evidence” , Collier County Bar Association - Family Law Forum, 2016
- Presenter, March Trial Law Section, “The Closing Argument,” Collier County Bar Association, 2018, Presenter, The Closing Argument, Collier County Bar Association, 2018
- The Florida Bar, 1983 - present, 2022
- Collier County Bar Association, Family Law Section, 2022
- Twentieth Circuit Fee Arbitration Committee, Chairman, 1992-1995
- Past Member of the Board of Governors of Young Lawyers Division of the Florida Bar
- Collier County Bar Association
- Chairman, Florida Bar Annual Meeting, 1999
- Past Member of the Board of Governors of the Florida Bar
- Florida, 1983
- Academy of Florida Trial Lawyers
- Chairman, North Naples Fire Commission & Rescue
- District Chairman, Southwest Florida Council BSA
- Kudos to Chris! 👏 WPL family law attorney Chris Lombardo has been nominated for this year’s @SWFLinc Citizen of the… https://t.co/uGfDii9Hpw
- We are proud to share an update on our Marco Island office! Check out our latest sneak peek from our remodel 👀 Nap… https://t.co/LszP1r8A6y
- Hear Craig Woodward share an introduction to our Real Estate Law Services. Beginning with contract negotiation thro… https://t.co/jo9bEL91u5
- Anthony Dimora is partner in charge of the Marco Island office at WPL. Did you know Anthony focuses his practice in… https://t.co/m44Zzpyp7d
- Thank you Michelle for the thoughtful review! Ken is committed to protecting, educating, and guiding each client th… https://t.co/zPByyvUjxJ
Last Updated: 4/28/2022