James A. Boatman, Jr.
Top Rated Business Litigation Attorney in Naples, FL
- Virtual Appointments
James A. Boatman, Jr., is an attorney at the Boatman Law Firm in Naples, Florida. Mr. Boatman works with cases involving construction defect litigation, contract enforcement, foreclosure prosecution, foreclosure defense, internet wire fraud prosecution, special asset recovery, common law tort cases such as defamation and fraud and other complex legal issues. He serves clients in Naples and throughout the state of Florida.
Mr. Boatman has over 20 years of experience and is committed to helping his clients achieve their goals through negotiation or litigation. He is the recipient of recognition from Martindale-Hubbell for his legal accomplishments. The peer review organization awarded him an AV Preeminent* rating, the highest rating available, reflecting his high ethical standards and exceptional legal capabilities. He also is the recipicient of the Client Distinction Award given to attorneys with the highest level of verified client satisfaction; this award is earned by only 1% of all AV-rated lawyers.
Service to his legal community is important to Mr. Boatman. He participates in various professional organizations. He is a member of the Collier County Bar Association, the Michael R.N. McDonnell American Inn of Court and the Christian Legal Society. He has also served on the board of Naples Young Life. Mr. Boatman undertakes a substantial amount of pro bono legal work through The Boatman Law Firm and engages in other charitable work through a 501(c)(3) that he founded called, "The Christian Gifting Collaborative."
Mr. Boatman earned a bachelor’s degree in political science and pre-law from the University of Central Florida. He went on to graduate cum laude from Florida State University College of Law. While pursuing his law degree, he participated in moot court and belonged to the school’s law review.
Licensed as an attorney since 1997, Mr. Boatman is qualified to appear before all Florida state courts, the U.S. district courts for the northern, middle and southern districts of Florida and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 11th Circuit.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Other Locations To Serve You:
Marco Island Office:
886 Park Ave, Unit 102
Marco Island, FL 34145
1110 S Magnolia Dr.
Tallahassee, FL 32301
Trade Secret, Non-Compete Agreements, Construction Defects, Litigation, Appeals, Business Formation and Planning, Limited Liability Companies, Partnership, Sub-chapter S Corporations, Contracts, Business Organizations, Condominiums & Cooperatives, Landlord/Tenant, Mortgage & Refinance, Short Sale
- Super Lawyers: 2020 - 2022
About James A. Boatman, Jr.
First Admitted: 1997, Florida
Professional Webpage: https://boatman-law.com/attorneys/james-a-boatman-jr-esq/
- Federal District Courts of Florida, Southern
- Federal District Courts of Florida, Middle
- Federal District Courts of Florida, Northern
- Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals
- Inns of Court, Collier County
- Florida Bar, 1997
- Collier County Bar Association
Pro bono/Community Service
- Christian Legal Society
- Young Life Board Member
- University of Central Florida, B.A., Political Science – Pre-Law, 1994
- DISH Network, Inc. Providence Bank DeAngelis Diamond Construction DirecTV
- Martindale Hubbell Client Distinction Award, 2014
- Recipient, Book Award in Accounting and the Law
- Martindale Hubbell AV Rated, 2014
- The Legal Network, Top Lawyers in Florida, 2016
- Appellate Practice
- Asset Protection
- Asset Recovery
- Bank Collections
- Bank Foreclosures
- Bank Fraud
- Banking Litigation
- Banks And Banking
- Check Fraud
- Civil Appeals
- Civil Practice
- Commercial Collections
- Commercial Litigation
- Construction Law
- Eminent Domain
- Federal Civil Practice
- Loan Workouts
- Real Estate Foreclosure
- Real Estate Litigation
- The Boatman Law Firm PA on #Google https://t.co/qbbOxmXftz
- If you or your business wishes to enforce a non-compete agreement or you feel that you or your business are stuck i… https://t.co/QgBCyLpvKj
- If you are having issues with unwanted people on your property, The Boatman Law Firm is here to advise and assist y… https://t.co/Vqm2YBVeH7
- The economic slowdown has left many Floridians wondering how to make ends meet. Read our recent blog post on inform… https://t.co/t6udwTez01
- Whether you are a homeowner or renter, there may be actions you can take to protect your family from facing homeles… https://t.co/neZKAsZXAN
Last Updated: 5/15/2022