Jessica F. Tolin
Top Rated Construction Litigation Attorney in Naples, FL
A partner at Woods, Weidenmiller, Michetti, & Rudnick LLP, Jessica Tolin represents clients in the state of Florida with a focus on the southwest area, including Ft. Myers, Naples and Bonita Springs. Her practice areas include the following: condominium/homeowners association litigation, landlord/tenant litigation, insurance claim disputes, real estate litigation, construction defect disputes, construction litigation, and commercial and business litigation.
Admitted to practice in the state of Florida, Ms. Tolin is also admitted to practice before the United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida. In 2012, she graduated magna cum laude with a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science from Stetson University with a double minor in Spanish and Business Law. She then graduated magna cum laude from Stetson University College of Law, where she earned her Juris Doctor and was the Stetson Law Review’s Research Editor.
Ms. Tolin is a member of the Collier County Women’s Bar Association, the Collier County Bar Association and The Florida Bar. In just her few years as an attorney, she has gained a reputation for being hardworking, intelligent and efficient when it comes to protecting the best interests of her clients.
With a focus on small town service with the same quality clients receive from big firms, Ms. Tolin is proud to be part of one of the leading law firms in the area. Her desire to provide top-notch legal service has motivated her to gain the experience necessary to meet the needs of clients both big and small.
- 30%Construction Litigation: Consumer
- 20%Construction Litigation: Business
- 10%Business Litigation
- 10%Civil Litigation: Plaintiff
- 10%General Litigation
- 10%Insurance Coverage
Construction Defects, Trade Secret, Non-Compete Agreements, Litigation, Insurance, Landlord/Tenant
- Rising Stars: 2021 - 2022
About Jessica F. Tolin
First Admitted: 2016, Florida
Professional Webpage: http://MIaddedperProduction
- Stetson University, B.A. in in Political Science and double-minored in Business Law and Spanish, Honors: magna cum laude, 2012
- Research Editor for the Stetson Law Review, Stetson University College of Law
- Member, Moot Court Board, Stetson University College of Law
- Collier County Bar Association
- Collier County Women’s Bar Association
- Middle District of Florida
- Florida, 2016
- Real Estate
Last Updated: 5/15/2022