Mark A. Slack
Top rated business litigation attorney in Naples, FloridaWoods, Weidenmiller, Michetti & Rudnick, LLP
Mark A. Slack is a partner at Woods, Weidenmiller, Michetti, & Rudnick LLP, and represents clients in legal matters related to construction lien law, submerged lands, construction litigation, real estate litigation and commercial litigation. His clients come from Ft. Myers, Bonita Springs and Naples, Florida, and the southwest Florida area. With over three decades of experience, he is passionate about providing affordable, high-quality legal services to his clients.
Admitted to practice in the state of Florida, Mr. Slack is also admitted to practice before the United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida and the Supreme Court of Florida. In 1979, he graduated from Wabash College with a Bachelor of Arts before moving on to study law. At Drake University Law School, he earned his Juris Doctor in 1983.
An active member of the Collier County Bar Association, Mr. Slack is also a former member of the organization’s Board of Directors, a member of the Trial Lawyers Section and recipient of the Pro Bono Award in 1989. He is a member of the Trial Lawyers Section of The Florida Bar and a member of the Collier Building Industry Association. Within the American Subcontractors Association of Southwest Florida, he is current legal counsel, a charter member, and in 1992, was named Member of the Year.
He is currently director of the Southwest Florida Land Preservation Trust. Throughout his career, he has served in leadership positions within the Collier County Bar Association, the YMCA of Collier County, the Mill Run Homeowners Association, the American Subcontractors Association and the Stonegate and Mill Run Recreation Association.
Practice areasBusiness litigation, Construction litigation: consumer, Construction litigation: business, Real estate: business
- 30% Business litigation
- 30% Construction litigation: consumer
- 20% Construction litigation: business
- 20% Real estate: business
First Admitted: 1984, Florida
Professional Webpage: https://www.lawfirmnaples.com/attorneys/mark-a-slack/
- Collier County Bar Association, Trial Lawyer’s Section, Member, Recipient of 1989 Pro Bono Award, Formber Board of Director
- American Subcontractors Association, 1988-2002
- Collier County Bar Association, 1990 - 1992
- Collier Building Industry Association (CBIA)
- Supreme Court of Florida, 1984
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida, 1985
- YMCA, Collier County, Board of Director, Membership Committee, Facilities Committee, Aquatics Committee, Member
- Stonegate/Mill Run Recreation Association, 2002 – 2008
- Mill Run Homeowners Association, Past President, Director, 1996-2008
- Southwest Florida Land Preservation Trust, 2010 – Present
- YMCA, Collier County, 1992-1996, 2014
- B.A. Wabash College, Crawfordsville, Indiana, 1979
Office location for Mark A. Slack
9045 Strada Stell Court
Naples, FL 34109
- Super Lawyers: 2020 - 2023